Fastest LEGAL Way to Make Money - Excavation Guide

Hey Altis!

Check out my new video on one of the fastest ways to make money on Altis Life using the excavation method, which is completely LEGAL. In this tutorial I show you some awesome tips and tricks to mitigate the risk of being robbed and how to have the most seamless excavation run as possible. You will also learn the fastest way to fill your inventory with precious jewels and where/how to sell them all to maximize time investment. If you like the video and would like to see more like it please like, comment and subscribe. Thanks again guys!

Nicely made, just something I noticed at 3:34 is that you went through and individually clicked buy for each clothing item. You are able to pick a shirt and then go to the hats tab and pick a hat and the prices will be added together, hence the total cost area. Maybe you were just doing it slow for the video but if not I hope it helps. It's the little things man.

Darklom likes this

Also a second tip I can offer is too keep the cocaine and sell it. Unless you have a bounty at $2500 or you are spotted near a drug dealer/you are in a red zone, an officer can not search you. So go out with a clean bounty. Make the coke the thing you sell last after you have stored your money and when you do it try to go on foot and sell quick. After sold run into the back alleys to try and avoid everyone until you get to an ATM. Keep in mind there are many ATMs around. There is one at the hospital sign, one at square, one near gun shop up the road and probably more.

Keep in mind that we need a talent to have a chance to get a ping for you interacting with the drug dealer and the ping is enough to search you for the tainted money you will have. If you have a friend give him the money and you sell all the drugs, that way if you get stopped they can only search the one that interacted with drug dealer.

TBH it isn't THAT risky after you sold everything else and will help boost profits. I like when civilians do excavation, it really is a mostly legal way to make money that gives decent money. Something about civs doing legal jobs makes me happy.

@MarcusClear I always heard oil was a waste of time and was too convoluted, and the one time I tried it it seemed like there were too many variables. And what did you mean as far as the jet? I agree with gun running, that is actually my next tutorial video, but it seems like it was significantly nerfed recently. @Phantom Viper I agree with cocaine but only as long as you own drug dealer, otherwise the risk versus return isn't worth the little you ultimately get back. Thanks both of you for the input!