Bugged Crates

Dork

It's so annoying to want to run guns at black market or pick up ingredients for a drug run at your house, only to get their and realize your crate is de spawned and wont be back until restart. 

Any workarounds to this, or do i have to wait until restart? 

Dont really want to pull a hemmt, drive 5 clicks, transfer, place new crate, transfer again, drive 5 clicks.

thanks! 

18 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

I lost a crate with 333 scotch in :( no proof from recently so i guess im fucked

It's not lost. It probably just have issues spawning in properly when you log on.

My pistol banging crate in Kavala does this sometimes and I've had other houses with the same issue.
Whatever you do, don't replace the crate, because that will most definitely destroy whatever you had in there. 

38 minutes ago, Big Fred said:

It's not lost. It probably just have issues spawning in properly when you log on.

My pistol banging crate in Kavala does this sometimes and I've had other houses with the same issue.
Whatever you do, don't replace the crate, because that will most definitely destroy whatever you had in there. 

been gone for like a week:(

Edited by Miss Evo
i cant spell

I don't suppose you have any neighbours close by, that you know about, which happen to be online at the same time?

Try logging on at an odd time, when they probably are asleep, see if you can get the crate to spawn in then.
If you're having a proximity issue, chances are their crate will block your crate from spawning in, every time their crate spawn first.