Invictus™ (Disbanded)

Toasted

In-Game Name:

Triggr

14, my age is certainly not a limitation.

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):

752hrs

Previous Gangs:

The Gentleman's Club, Corporal.

APD Rank?: 

Not A.P.D on Asylum, but have previous experience on other servers. Corporal on High Octane, and Sergeant on Black-wing Gaming.

Do you have Team Speak?:

Of course, with a good mic.

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:

No, I I do not intend to.

Why do you want to join our gang?:

You folks are a active group and I am searching for a developed gaming group. I have seen you guys battle, you all were magnificent. 

What can you bring to Invictus?:

High experience in PvP combat, police experience and MIL-SIM experience. I am a fantastic pilot, I fly with advanced flight model. With a very good attitude and personality. 

Untitled.png

In-Game Name:Baby Astro

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/8cf90c3903f2d672b4708f5b6be3af29

Previous Gangs: Regiment MIS Raiders Atf all disbanded now  T-T

APD Rank?:constable

Do you have Team Speak?:yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:yes lil things vdm when they changed rule on rolling barricades i wasnt aware of the change 

Why do you want to join our gang?:im just looking to have some fun on rebel tbh and want to kill some cops 

What can you bring to Invictus?:good leadership know alot bout combat and cartels 

Just now, BabyAstro said:

In-Game Name:Baby Astro

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):https://gyazo.com/8cf90c3903f2d672b4708f5b6be3af29

Previous Gangs: Regiment MIS Raiders Atf all disbanded now  T-T

APD Rank?:constable

Do you have Team Speak?:yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:yes lil things vdm when they changed rule on rolling barricades i wasnt aware of the change 

Why do you want to join our gang?:im just looking to have some fun on rebel tbh and want to kill some cops 

What can you bring to Invictus?:good leadership know alot bout combat and cartels 

Approved. PM'd ts

On 3/11/2016 at 2:32 PM, Triggr said:

In-Game Name:

Triggr

14, my age is certainly not a limitation.

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot):

752hrs

Previous Gangs:

The Gentleman's Club, Corporal.

APD Rank?: 

Not A.P.D on Asylum, but have previous experience on other servers. Corporal on High Octane, and Sergeant on Black-wing Gaming.

Do you have Team Speak?:

Of course, with a good mic.

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:

No, I I do not intend to.

Why do you want to join our gang?:

You folks are a active group and I am searching for a developed gaming group. I have seen you guys battle, you all were magnificent. 

What can you bring to Invictus?:

High experience in PvP combat, police experience and MIL-SIM experience. I am a fantastic pilot, I fly with advanced flight model. With a very good attitude and personality. 

Untitled.png

Denied.

Edited by ItsMeToast
3 hours ago, King said:

In-Game Name: King

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1dd3ed73e09bbf1cdce21961c92798b0

Previous Gangs: Wicked, Retribution, Infinite

APD Rank?: None

Do you have Team Speak?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Once, RDM but was initiating properly, was banned anyways.

Why do you want to join our gang?: Have fun, fight cartels, make money, wreck plebs.

What can you bring to Invictus?:  Good driving, Decent piloting, Pretty good aim, Devotion, Able to communicate well.

----Denied.

Reason Why? Explained. Please read carefully and do not fuck up or we will see your reasoning and banish you from our kingdom. 

Please gain knowledge on what respect is before you even attempt to make another application to join us. Let this be known to everyone who tries to reply us. 

You must not be a twat.

You must be able to understand the godforsaken rules, and please try to abide to them.

We know that they are hard, in certain situations, we must kill those who deserve to be killed. 

Let the rain fall down upon all of the fires that are keeping your villagers alive.

Let it cloak the enemies sight for they are not worthy to see us.

No longer shall the creature explain his ways

He shall be remembered as a legend 

He shall never be spoken of

If he is to be spoken of you never use his real name

If you do you shall remain ashamed

If banished and continues on and on you will not be blessed with any fame but be flamed

If you are proven worthy then please continue.

If you have been prospected 

If you have been an eye witness to key information and you have an explanation

The come forward

For you shall be recruited as a Spy

and live amoungst those that speak the lies

If you are blacklisted from the APD

You are more than welcome to apply. 

no Lie

Edited by Freshlynsane
Feenix likes this

In-Game Name: BZ | Lucas

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 354 but have abut same hours on arma 2 and dayz, and all of those hours have been mainly on altis and with my milsim  8d3b277c3eb43a71d650d19dceabceca.png
Previous Gangs: Banana Street, blitzkrieg

APD Rank?:Fuck the police

Do you have Team Speak?:yea already been on with connor

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:nope

Why do you want to join our gang?:blitzkreig is dead because of new game releases so i need a new gang

What can you bring to Invictus?:im pretty good at shooting long range i have alot more time on my hand recently so i can be on just about when ever 

53 minutes ago, King said:

In-Game Name: King

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1dd3ed73e09bbf1cdce21961c92798b0

Previous Gangs: Wicked, Retribution, Infinite

APD Rank?: None

Do you have Team Speak?: Yes

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?: Once, RDM but was initiating properly, was banned anyways.

Why do you want to join our gang?: Have fun, fight cartels, make money, wreck plebs.

What can you bring to Invictus?:  Good driving, Decent piloting, Pretty good aim, Devotion, Able to communicate well.

Denied

31 minutes ago, Lucas said:

In-Game Name: BZ | Lucas

Arma Hours. (With Screenshot): 354 but have abut same hours on arma 2 and dayz, and all of those hours have been mainly on altis and with my milsim  8d3b277c3eb43a71d650d19dceabceca.png
Previous Gangs: Banana Street, blitzkrieg

APD Rank?:Fuck the police

Do you have Team Speak?:yea already been on with connor

Have you ever been banned from Asylum? If yes, Why?:nope

Why do you want to join our gang?:blitzkreig is dead because of new game releases so i need a new gang

What can you bring to Invictus?:im pretty good at shooting long range i have alot more time on my hand recently so i can be on just about when ever 

Denied

Edited by Feenix G. Reno
2 hours ago, Freshlynsane said:

----Denied.

Reason Why? Explained. Please read carefully and do not fuck up or we will see your reasoning and banish you from our kingdom. 

Please gain knowledge on what respect is before you even attempt to make another application to join us. Let this be known to everyone who tries to reply us. 

You must not be a twat.

You must be able to understand the godforsaken rules, and please try to abide to them.

We know that they are hard, in certain situations, we must kill those who deserve to be killed. 

Let the rain fall down upon all of the fires that are keeping your villagers alive.

If banished and continues on and on you will not be blessed with any fame but be flamed

The come forward

no Lie

What the fuck did I just read

Edited by Feenix G. Reno
BangChang and Freshlynsane like this
On 3/14/2016 at 9:58 PM, Freshlynsane said:

----Denied.

You must not be a twat.

The come forward

no Lie

Your fucking weird

also @Feenix G. Reno How are you not higher rank in this gang? When i think of IV i think of feenix

Yeah we have about 10 guys but we are very active 10 guys. Not like imperium where they have 50 plus guys and only 5 are active. I do not believe that roster is 100% accurate but more or less its the same ish number 

16 minutes ago, Chase said:

Is that updated roster? Only like 10 guys?