Free the 4-five

Free the 4-five  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Should the 4-five be accessible to civilians?

• yes
    • no

-1000. Troll pistol bangers are annoying enough as is. No need to give these clowns a more powerful pistol lol. If your worried about fire power buy a better gun and get out of Kavala. Plus civs already have the option to buy a Zubr and that thing is powerful.  And of course most Lt's will be against this. We had to work our way up the ranks to have access to it. Also I have herd enough of this equality bs. Everyone wants better stuff. You want a 4-five on civ. Then every single cop is going to want 7.62's. Its never ending battle. We all cant have everything. 

DreamC likes this
30 minutes ago, DarkKnight said:

-1000. Troll pistol bangers are annoying enough as is. No need to give these clowns a more powerful pistol lol. If your worried about fire power buy a better gun and get out of Kavala. Plus civs already have the option to buy a Zubr and that thing is powerful.  And of course most Lt's will be against this. We had to work our way up the ranks to have access to it. Also I have herd enough of this equality bs. Everyone wants better stuff. You want a 4-five on civ. Then every single cop is going to want 7.62's. Its never ending battle. We all cant have everything. 

Pistol bangers weapon of choice is a rook and if you're worried about stupid shit like that then it can be sold at the rebel outpost.  Also, I doubt any LT wanted to be a LT just for a fucking pistol they will never use, enough of that shit.  And for fuck sake, a pistol is not comparable to a 7.62...which LT's already have.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Pistol bangers weapon of choice is a rook and if you're worried about stupid shit like that then it can be sold at the rebel outpost.  Also, I doubt any LT wanted to be a LT just for a fucking pistol they will never use, enough of that shit.  And for fuck sake, a pistol is not comparable to a 7.62...which LT's already have.

Or it wont be sold to civs at all?  The general consensus is make all the concessions for the rebels, but dont dare make some type of cop suggestion.  Its really old at this point.  

4 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Or it wont be sold to civs at all?  The general consensus is make all the concessions for the rebels, but dont dare make some type of cop suggestion.  Its really old at this point.  

Lmao, what?  Did you not see the thread about giving cops backpacks?  Being able to hold more ammo and flashbangs is probably more useful than a pistol.  Plus you could give cops the zubr, that's a fair trade.  And if cops don't want to give up a weapon used by a handful of people.  Why the hell do you think rebels would be inclined to listen to cops when they want something?

3 hours ago, Kosma said:

LMAO if cops had a group cap too that'd be great, however cops would just become more potato than before, they already suck with 20 people, imagine 10.

Arnt you part of that awful gang I cant remember the name of though?
The one that gets stomped by cops 26/8

Im messing, obviously. Im just sick of the Epeen stroking aspect of gang players. Like holy shit tone yourself down, youre slightly better at a game with awful combat mechanics and lag issues than another player. Big woop, no one cares.

As for suggestion +1. If I had my way, Civs and cops would have the same armories entirely. (Minus vehicles)

Edited by Hiraku
2 hours ago, Hiraku said:

Arnt you part of that awful gang I cant remember the name of though?
The one that gets stomped by cops 26/8

Im messing, obviously. Im just sick of the Epeen stroking aspect of gang players. Like holy shit tone yourself down, youre slightly better at a game with awful combat mechanics and lag issues than another player. Big woop, no one cares.

As for suggestion +1. If I had my way, Civs and cops would have the same armories entirely. (Minus vehicles)

If you dont know my gangs name, then you are thinking of someone else. never seen your name before. I play server 4