Hiding Identity With Mask?

Not sure how well this would work, not sure if Asylum already has this. But I saw some gameplay from the "Arma 3 Life" server, and whenever someone was wearing a mask (balaclava, bandana on face, or shemagh), you couldn't see their name. The title above their head was simply "masked person". Would this be a good idea for Asylum servers? Or do you think it would make rebels and criminals abilities to remain anonymous OP? I think I would enjoy it. Of course if you kill or remove someone's mask while they're restrained you can see their name. I feel that it could add some serious realism to Asylum. But it may be frustrating for police. It could be cool, but it also might make it too realistic, and just cause problems and frustration. Also the server I'm referring to has countless mods that are required to play, so this also might only be possible with mods, therefor making it impossible on Asylum. But I'm not sure. Anyways, thoughts?

Just now, JasonP said:

Not sure how well this would work, not sure if Asylum already has this. But I saw some gameplay from the "Arma 3 Life" server, and whenever someone was wearing a mask (balaclava, bandana on face, or shemagh), you couldn't see their name. The title above their head was simply "masked person". Would this be a good idea for Asylum servers? Or do you think it would make rebels and criminals abilities to remain anonymous OP? I think I would enjoy it. Of course if you kill or remove someone's mask while they're restrained you can see their name. I feel that it could add some serious realism to Asylum. But it may be frustrating for police. It could be cool, but it also might make it too realistic, and just cause problems and frustration. Also the server I'm referring to has countless mods that are required to play, so this also might only be possible with mods, therefor making it impossible on Asylum. But I'm not sure. Anyways, thoughts?

Currently if you are wearing a mask (Balaclava, Bandana, etc) you cannot see the players name from more than 20m away (Just says Unknown).  If you are closer the name shows up.