Money Cap Suggestions

So recently there’s been a lot of talk about removing money cap. I personally think that this is a great idea but admins a neglecting to do so. The reason being is that without a money cap, the economy would be broke. If we were to remove so, the economy would become broken again having a large amount of rich players who spend little amounts of money. Admins say that the economy is fine the way it is. If you hit max cap and don't want prestige work on maxing you garages.

I’m just going to list advantages and downsides to removing money cap.

Advantages:

Asylum is more of a combat oriented RPG. Having no money cap would stimulate more fights since players will have money which they won’t care what they spend it on.

Downsides:

Broke economy 

How to make money cap better?

Better prestige rewards:

Prestige are kind of boring right now. Make them more interesting

Higher cap

I suggest raising cap a slight bit.  People like money :kappa:

PS. I WILL ADD MORE LATER

Heres all the other post reffering to this topic:

Edited by Brew
Just now, Prayerz said:

Money being capped actually adds more fighting.  Btw you can basically make all the guns so really you're spending a little on gear.  People just want to hog more money or to sell,  really nothing wrong with the way it is now in my eyes.  

This. also i think the admins are so firm on the money cap issue is the fact they would have to rework the economy (again) if a money cap is removed. also it opens up more potential for duping / abuse/ real world selling of money.

Bersabee likes this
3 minutes ago, Prayerz said:

Money being capped actually adds more fighting.  Btw you can basically make all the guns so really you're spending a little on gear.  People just want to hog more money or to sell,  really nothing wrong with the way it is now in my eyes.  

I honeslty think it should be a little higher. But i could honeslty care less. I blow my money so much and then play cop for a few hours and make it all back

Edited by Brew
5 minutes ago, epTic said:

Selling money is still easy.

Duping money is still easy. 

Let's not act as if capping money did anything to slow down or prevent either of the issues...lol

having a cap prevents it from being worse than it is now... 

@Budbringer please lock this. They cant take a hint. Hopefully we wont have ANOTHER thread about this.

Edited by Reavantos
Thomas likes this
1 minute ago, Reavantos said:

having a cap prevents it from being worse than it is now... 

@Budbringer please lock this. they cant take a hint. Hopefully we wont have ANOTHER thread about this.

Keep telling yourself that, lmao

Dupe money, buy vehicles. 

Buy money, buy vehicles. 

It hasn't even put a dent in the duping/selling of money. 

Edited by epTic
blinky likes this