Help me, if possible

DisturbEDx02

Hey all,

I have no idea what is wrong, but this is the second time I have posted about this topic. I think it could be my wifi, or something, but EVERY time I log onto any Asylum, none of the buildings are loaded, and my FPS is capping at about 10, I do have some mods for Arma, but I never launch with them on, and I never really have anything open aside from one tab for the forums here, and Discord on occasion, while my friends load in first try with no problems, any known fixes to this? I could unload all my mods, but I doubt that would help. If anyone knows what to do, lemme know.

Just now, DisturbEDx02 said:

Alright, any tips on freeing up some RAM?

honestly, i dont think its enough VRAM for such a demanding game and even more demanding server. the most i could say is turn your graphics super low and view distance low and see if that helps. if it does, just turn it up slowly and just see how far you can get before the problem happens again and just know your limit for your settings. other then that, just get a gpu with more vram

Just now, ^Connor_K said:

honestly, i dont think its enough VRAM for such a demanding game and even more demanding server. the most i could say is turn your graphics super low and view distance low and see if that helps. if it does, just turn it up slowly and just see how far you can get before the problem happens again and just know your limit for your settings. other then that, just get a gpu with more vram

Alright, its weird, cause my current settings are pretty high, and when I can get into the game I can stay there with good FPS until restart, its just trying to get into the server and stay there, ill load in, nothing loads, then I get a message saying "you have been kicked from the game" or something like that. But anyways, thanks for the tip.