||| The Saints - [S3]

Mac

Name: (in-game) Reco

Time Zone: GMT UK

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 273

Previous Gang affiliation: Brixton Bad Boys

What can you bring to the team? Good communicator, able to work part of a team, capable of looking after myself and also bring enthusiasm.

Why do you want to be a Saint? To join a group (gang) that work efficiently together which strives to improve the enjoyment and the outcome of tasks. Also actively carry out larger operations like fed reserve, rescuing fellow comrades from the pig pen (prison) and making rival gangs that much harder.

Do you have Rebel experience? captured numerous turfs, carried out bank robberies and captured cartel(s) and arms dealer. Robbing from the unfortunate, killing the confidence out of pigs and other players self abilities.

On 1/23/2016 at 0:25 PM, Daniel981 said:

Name: (in-game) .Daniel

Time Zone: EST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 434

Previous Gang affiliation: MOB

What can you bring to the team? Good combat skills and i do not break tac comms

Why do you want to be a Saint? you guys are everything im looking for

Do you have Rebel experience? yes i do

....You didn't see that post above? Shit says its closed don't it? Not to mention god damn you posted that shit three times, the fuck?

On 1/23/2016 at 0:25 PM, Daniel981 said:

Name: (in-game) .Daniel

Time Zone: EST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 434

Previous Gang affiliation: MOB

What can you bring to the team? Good combat skills and i do not break tac comms

Why do you want to be a Saint? you guys are everything im looking for

Do you have Rebel experience? yes i do

....You didn't see that post above? Shit says its closed don't it? Not to mention god damn you posted that shit three times, the fuck?

• 1 month later...

We do apologize to anyone that applied to the gang after initiating the hiatus. Recruitment is open on a limited basis due to the cap set on gang member count. That being said, although the gang might be tight on open spots, the TeamSpeak community is open to (nearly) anyone. 

Be advised, this gang is not strictly ArmA. The Saints is the in-game gang name used by members of the Illicit Gaming Community. As a new member of the gang, you will be encouraged to use our TeamSpeak, steam group and invite your friends to enjoy the over 100 rooms that we have listed for tons of other games. 

Since the gang is associated with a larger community, be aware that although we hope gang members are active on Asylum, we also practice understanding when members are playing other games. Joining the Saints is also joining a larger community of like-minded gamers just looking to have fun and joke around.

As a community, we are always looking for more streamers to join our already growing list of Twitch and YouTube broadcasters.

Name: (in-game) [FILS] Chase

Time Zone: US CST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs)https://gyazo.com/5e4c36c939f66d13660ccaeb145cb257

Previous Gang affiliation: wicked

What can you bring to the team?  experienced player that has plenty of money 5 ifrits 3 orcas and a 50 cal i like to pull vehicles for the gang

Why do you want to be a Saint? want to be with a good group of guys and fight some cartels

Do you have Rebel experience? of course rebel gear 24/7 

What can you bring to the team?  experienced player that has plenty of money 5 ifrits 3 orcas and a 50 cal i like to pull vehicles for the gang

Why do you want to be a Saint? want to be with a good group of guys and fight some cartels

19 minutes ago, Chase said:

+1 great guy, incredibly under-rated

19 minutes ago, Chase said:

+1 great guy, incredibly under-rated

32 minutes ago, Chase said:

+1 gl hf

33 minutes ago, Chase said:

+1 gl hf

also hes got ~1.9m so dont let him jew you lol

Edited by Quenton

Name: (in-game) Jester

Time Zone: USA EST

ArmA 3 Time: (hrs) 1500ish

Previous Gang affiliation: Wicked, angels, project syndicate, blacklisted.

What can you bring to the team?  I can keep good coms, im a good shot, i have very good knowledge of cartels and turfs, i know how to accurately mark, and i also have a stable income of money. will be down to fight anytime.

Why do you want to be a Saint?  I want to join saints because i want to join a cool group of guys that are all in relatively close time zones. also would like to fight cartels and turfs with yall.

Do you have Rebel experience? yeah

What can you bring to the team?  I can keep good coms, im a good shot, i have very good knowledge of cartels and turfs, i know how to accurately mark, and i also have a stable income of money. will be down to fight anytime.

Why do you want to be a Saint?  I want to join saints because i want to join a cool group of guys that are all in relatively close time zones. also would like to fight cartels and turfs with yall.

Just now, jester5716 said:

+1 Great shot, cool guy

+1 Great shot, cool guy

+1 Great shot, cool guy

2 minutes ago, jester5716 said:

+1

+1

+1

3 minutes ago, jester5716 said:

+1

3 minutes ago, jester5716 said:

+1

1 minute ago, jester5716 said:

Accepted for interview. TeamSpeak info sent, Welcome.