S2 Selling DP3 Shed, Zaros Shed, Heroime Shed, Pyrgos/Dp11/Abdera 250ks Everything Must Go

Fitz

Here are the photos https://imgur.com/a/g2Brg

Shed 1) Zaros Industrial Shed

It is the closest Shed to Zaros that you can spawn in while active.  If you are on the road from Zaros to Kavala it is on your right about 15 m outside the Zaros circle.  Only 1.5 km away from Kavala Rebel.  Bidding starts at 300k will post map pic later

Shed 2). Heroine Field/Oil Cartel Shed

This is the only Shed inside the dp11 heroine field, only 900 meters from the highway and Oil cartel, it is great for doing gun runs and doing heroine do to its proximity.  You can't spawn there when the oil cartel is there.  But heroine doesn't effect that.  It is a great mid map and cartel base for a good gang. Start bidding at 300k

Shed 3) DP3 Scotch Shed

This is the industrial Shed in downtown DP3,less than 2k from distillery and on the main road to Abdera. This Shed is that of a scotch legend.  I have made millions with this and my abdera house.  It is close enough to be a decent spawn base for oil cartel at dp11 and the dp4 drug cartel.  It is also less that 3k from the north meth lab.  Start bidding at 450k

House 1). Abdera 250k

This is a 250k house in downtown abdera. It has a secure  backyard for hemmt parking yet close enough to the main road to get stuff done quick.  Less than 1k from Abdera start bidding at 300k

House 2) Dp 11 250k

This house in Agios Dyionsisois is perfect for a mid map regrouping base, and for scotch.  4K from distillery less than 1k from heroine. A couple k from black market.  It is in a discreet spot for strategic parking of big trucks.  A good defendable position for cop raids.  Start bidding at 250k

House 3) Pyrgos ATM House

This is the 250kThis house that the ATM in pyrgos is against.  It is less than 250 from DMV right on the main road into the city.  It is great for killing cops and regrouping.  Also has a great walled in backyard to hide your meth trucks.  This is a perfect gang house or regrouping base to attack the pyrgos he. Bidding starts at 300k.

Everything must go, so start bidding while you can.  These houses are some of the best on S2 and I am willing to negotiate prices.  They will be sold to the market if I receive no offers by tommorow night February 2, at 9pm est. 

I will post a map photos as soon as I get home tonight.  But I hope my descriptions are good enough for you to get an idea about the qualities of the houses and sheds.

-Papa Fitz

Edited by P.FitzWallace