Rainbow Six Siege Starter Edition - Is it Worth it?? - How to Beat the System!!

Hey Guys!

So I still have one custom T-Shirt and a signed poster waiting to be given away, so don't forget to drop some top comments in my new videos for your chance to win! You guys have been here since the beginning of my YouTube career and I wanted to thank you guys by sending one of you a Tshirt and a poster, so please drop a like and a comment. If you guys are new to the channel, just hop in and drop a sub so you can catch my new content! This video in particular discusses whether or not the Siege Starter Edition is worth it, and if you can't afford any other version then I also discuss the best ways to succeed using the Starter Edition. Make sure to check out my last video on renown farming and how to gain enough to buy a new operator. I also rank each of the original operators so that you can gain the most out of the game without wasting too much time and renown. Make sure to drop a like, comment and sub if you liked the video for more gaming in the future! Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Xehons likes this

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION. You'll get anywhere from 150-1000+ renown (with a booster) in a game, a loss is lower than a win.

Default Op's vary as such, the first operator you buy in a CTU will be the cheapest. Some CTU's they're 300, some are 500. The next one you buy is double that and so on

300-600-1200-2400 or 500-1000-1500-3000 or some shit like that for an entire CTU. You'll end up spending like 4k-6k renown on an entire CTU, where as the starter Edition is 12k for each one of them. That is 48k renown for an entire CTU. There is 4 Default CTU's with 4 ops in each one. thats 192k renown and all the DLC op's are 25k renown a peice. Thats 8 seasons about to be 9 with each one costing 25k. 2 ops in each DLC CTU, so that's another 450k renown. Cough up the other $25 and buy the game. It's not going to be enjoyable when you only have 5 ops to play with for the first month you play the game because you can't afford to unlock a new one.

BishopActual and massi like this

OPERATORS -   You also didn't mention any GSG-9 Ops like Bandit, Jaeger, IQ, or Blitz.

Mute and Smoke - are awful picks for new players. New players won't know where they have to put their jammers, rendering them useless. And if you're team has a bad smoke player then you're almost always gonna lose because he's a super important op

Kapkan and Tachanka are shit. Never use them.

Jaeger and Bandit - Probably the best default ops because of their Over powered guns, but the best players are gonna lock them fast AF. So will the shit ones so Goodluck getting them.

Pulse and Castle - Both amazing operators. Pulse is insane and Castle is one of the best defenders if you know how to use him.

Doc and Rook - Doc and Rook are THE number one most broken operators in the game. The best Gun, with an ACOG, broken hitboxes, and there abilities are simple. If you are new to siege, buy rook and play him every defense round. put down armor for your teammates and your job is done. You can literally do whatever you want and you still helped your team.

Fuze and Glaz - once again are garbage so never use them unless you're trolling

Montagne and Twitch - Montagne is fucking trash never use him. Twitch is the number one best operator on Attack. She has the best gun on attack, along with a good speed and armor rating. With a very good ability.

Ash and Themite - Ash is broken, 3 speed with a fantastic gun and a broken hitbox. Only play Ash once you learn the game, don't take her from players like me and be shit with her because you will get teamkilled and everyone will hate you. Thermite is the most useful operator on attack. Without a thermite you can't get into half the map, and he also has a decent gun.

IQ and Blitz - IQ has a good gun bad ability. Blitz is useless and broken don't play him.

Sledge and Thatcher - Both have good guns with 2-2 armor/speed.  Sledge DOESN'T have unlimited uses, like you said, he only has 25 uses. Thatcher is useful coupled with a Thermite because if the walls are banditted then thatcher can get them off, but he can also be replaced by twitch who is a little less effective but if she succeeds she is much better to have. Thatcher is also in the same boat as Mute and Smoke, New players won't know how to exactly use them correctly, being a detriment to the team in the end.

thero and BishopActual like this
13 hours ago, Wubz said:

I enjoy some of your videos so i'm not trying to start anything, just the video is very ill informed and I feel like you should read above to see why you're wrong.

I read through every one of your points, and while you bring up phenomenal points (and I mean PHE-NOM-ENAL) I have to say that the common theme with what you were saying was "based on experience and knowledge of game sense". I agree with majority of your points, but I believe that the list I made (with the exception of GSG-9 because I forgot them, although added them in the description), is based on ability, skill level and game sense. Majority of the bottom operators I mentioned are poor in ability in my opinion due to comparable operators having the same or better genre of abilities and yet outperforming in speed and armor. I do agree with a lot of what you are saying though, and I suppose that goes a lot in line with my play-type. But the list I generated is for new players that can purchase dual-purpose operators to gain them enough renown to purchase additional operators. And as far as not purchasing the Starter Edition, I agree and stated that in the video, although I also mentioned if you are simply trying to test the game despite doing a large amount of research on the game to discover you may enjoy it therefore the other 25 dollar investment would be worth it, then the Starter Edition may be for them. I made the mistake of buying it due to my bad experiences with The Division and Wildlands so I played it safe, but ultimately ended up buying all editions of the game because I play this game so damn much. I agree though, but again I believe it has a lot to do with player-type and skill level, but I think we can all agree that some operators are just garbage...period (ie. Tachanka). Thanks for the reply man, I always appreciate opposing views and definitely respect the level you went in your explanation and will more than consider it in future videos, keep em coming bro!