Forum Profile lost!

Returning to the server after a break ive noticed that the forums have changed. Upon attempting to log in ive noticed that my profile no longer exists. I have since created a new profile but was wondering if everyone has had to do this? Also i was a donator and was wondering if my donator status has been saved? i seem to still have my perks ingame but was wondering if its same on the forum as everything has changed

1 hour ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Also i was a donator and was wondering if my donator status has been saved? i seem to still have my perks ingame but was wondering if its same on the forum as everything has changed

Everyone's donor status was saved, you lost all low value vehicles, houses that were not accessed within a month prior to the hack(hack happened 14/12/15) or contained no crate in them.
however website data was completely lost(all posts, replies etc)

All your money and gear was retrieved using synclogs and every source that was able to be used by Bamf/Gnashes and the admin team was used, and if you lost anything just submit a comp request, they are very lenient and will equip you with all your houses(with proof) and vehicles back.(make sure to not lie, or they will figure it out). 

TL;DR - Hacker deleted Asylum as a whole except Synclogs, admins retrieved a big bunch of the data back using them, if you lost something, submit a comp request.(and if you were a cop submit your app again)

Edited by Zoex