Suggestion for some Rebel vs Cop stuff

1.) Probably going to get alot of hate for this, but personally I enjoy the fuck out of rebel raids. I'd like to see more rebel raids, like even to the point where maybe theres a random event that allows officers to raid rebel when there is a large bounty ping and it comes up as some kind of Tip off thing. Obviously that sounds kind of retarded, but Some of the funnest things happen around the map at places like Rebel. Rebel raids have always been fun because quite frankly its easy to defend, and on the other side its very rewarding when you get into that fortress and get the targets.

2.) Since the fed quite honestly isn't all that fun more - Civs arn't a million times OP there I get it, but Just an opinion, Why not add something in like maybe a drug or alchohol factory/ring/something where basically the rebels can go there and get maybe meth or scotch if they hold out long enough for lets say "Supplies to come in", cops can stop the bust of course and seize the illegal stuff. Not the best idea but I think something around the terms of that would be pretty cool. You could use alot of structures near the facility.

3.) Ever thought of some type of like terrorist event? Where theres a bomb set by rebels and if the rebels succeed they blow up something like idk a giant vault or a house valuable from the government in return the rebels get like like "Government Files" that can be sold at rebel or something, or  a 10% discount on rebel stuff for an hour. The cops stop it by Defusing the bomb basically within the time limit. Id like to see the time limit at like 15 minutes rather then 10. 10 is too short.

TLDR:

Random Rebel Raids / and or SGT's can do them - more stuff for rebels to do 

Alcohol / Drug Rink Event to add on to the three main events for Rebel Vs Cops

Terrorist vs Cops type thing with bomb defusal 

Just some idea's I had. Maybe bad, maybe good, figured I would type it here before i actually posted it as a suggestion incase it wasnt worth the time

Kingaroo, Don and Steve like this