Redgull buff?

Just now, Buckwalter said:

Just so you know, you don't have to stop running to use a redgull. Just bind custom user action 11 and you'll automatically drink a redgull whenever you press it.

As for the time buff, would be nice considering how brutal the new fatigue system is. Bohemia has definitely made running with a backpack pretty much impossible. 

Didn't even know you could do this. Thanks man 

Buckwalter likes this

I would rather have redgull or something that can make me run for 10 minutes. It makes almost 0 difference in gameplay it is just MUCH less tedious to use it once every 10 minutes rather than once once every 2.

The issue I have with cocaine is it is illegal and if i just want redgulls to run rip me and not sure but aren't there side affects?

Edited by Riot INC
bowly97 likes this
22 minutes ago, Riot INC said:

I would rather have redgull or something that can make me run for 10 minutes. It makes almost 0 difference in gameplay it is just MUCH less tedious to use it once every 10 minutes rather than once once every 2.

The issue I have with cocaine is it is illegal and if i just want redgulls to run rip me and not sure but aren't there side affects?

Just Addiction, can be sold at the clinic xD. Its iligal but I'm preatty sure you are going to use it to fight cartesl banks and all that illegal stuff 

Riot INC likes this
Just now, TwinCities said:

Just Addiction, can be sold at the clinic xD. Its iligal but I'm preatty sure you are going to use it to fight cartesl banks and all that illegal stuff 

To me it just seems like redgull is just a very tedious thing. I understand it won't be taken out because we need to have some way to regen sprint but make it longer so I don't have to use it every 2 minutes when I may not even run the whole time.