New things to purchase?

*Disclaimer* in no way am I money capped or 1000000000 prestige but just some ideas. 

I feel like already around 1 month of playing on asylum, there is starting to be a lack of things to buy. 

It would be cool to introduce a scilencer, even though since it's not in the game at the moment there's probably a reason it's not in. Maybe some really really really expensive guns or anything, just things to spend money on. 

I don't want to hear "if you don't like it, just leave" because i Love the community and the people and the friends I've made. Just trying to make new fresh content. Thanks :)

Silencers are something that people have suggested on several occasions, but honestly they would be huge detriment to gameplay.

One of the things people enjoy about asylum is the well-matched infantry combat. Introducing silencers moves us away from fun, tactical firefights into the realm of unending sniperbattles. Where one guy sits 500 out and takes silent pot shots and no one has any real idea where they are. That's not a firefight, it's a shooting gallery. 

So for that reason, it's likely we won't see silencers any time soon.

As for other expensive things to buy, right now there just aren't that many options that wouldn't interrupt game balance. But if you think of suggestions, definitely post them.

We're always happy to hear new ideas.  

bowly97 likes this
Just now, bowly97 said:

That way you can't get "sniped" like people said. The rook is so shitty it wouldn't ruin the game. Maybe even increase the silencer price so noobs can't buy one and just run around kavala 

Btw stings and pdws are 9mm, i know rook pops to mind with 9mm but its not the only one, also 20k to get a gun with silencer if its 5k remember you need to pay 12.5k ti be a rebel

bowly97 likes this