Silencers *Final*

So I've come to my conclusion on silencers. 

Adding a silencer to a 7.62 or 5.56 is way op, I understand that. But why not add it to 9mm or .45. It won't drastically shift how cartels are done. If it was added to the .45, it would give people a reason to buy that gun, I don't think people purchase it. 

You could even make a silencer only accessible to people with a certain prestige. This would reduce the pistol bangers in kavala, because everyone knows a guy that's money capped and has a gang and shit isn't running around rdm'ing. Also making it illegal would reduce the amount of them in circulation. Any ideas?

5 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I would love to see the silenced vermin.

The gun isn't used anymore because of the recoil change, silencer might make it used.  I'm down for anything that results in variation.  Silencer should be illegal though.

They should be so expensive the price doesn't justify the use. Just a novelty item 

14 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I would love to see the silenced vermin.

The gun isn't used anymore because of the recoil change, silencer might make it used.  I'm down for anything that results in variation.  Silencer should be illegal though.

IF its added, and its a big if, it MUST be illegal.   When you're getting shot at by a silenced weapon the snaps of the bullets flying by you are significantly louder than the gun itself. It's hard enough to figure out where they are when they're not shooting at you, getting shot at by one makes it almost impossible. 

However, if they use a sting or a vermin, they will be sacrificing stopping power, penetration and range for stealth and speed.   Putting a silencer at rebel for 9mm. - .45 might not be OP simply because most won't sacrifice a 7.62 for it.  In addition, many people are experienced in cop vs. rebel activities, meaning people already know where the enemy will most likely be.   Silenced weapons aren't useful if the enemy already knows where you are and where you will be. 

Rebels doing the bank, 9 times out of 10, will pick a 7.62 over a silenced gun.  Silencers for anything above .45 should NEVER EVER be added. They are very, very, VERY strong tools.

Edited by AceDread
Added some shit