Jump to content

Spartans S3


Recommended Posts

 In-Game Name:

Age:

How active are you 1-10:

Bank Balance (screenshot):

Arma 3 hours (screenshot):

Do you have a mic and discord?

Current and Past Gangs?

Why do you want to join our gang?

What can you bring to our gang? 

 

| ROSTER |

 | Leaders |

Noksber

Lopotev Slovak

Hexlen

Members |

William

poiil

Encrypted

Mattoe

Pandaman

Andrew

Cody

Doughboy

Jiggyfly

Nathan Treter

Yuri 

Vanzego

Wade

(haven’t updated roster but about 6 more members)

| Trails not listed |

Edited by WilliamIsa
Link to post
5 minutes ago, David Sikorsky said:

In game name: Shadow

Age: 16

Activity: 7

Bank Balance: 2Mil

Hours: 2000

Mic: Mic and Discord

Past gang: Sikorsky Mercenaries

Why I want to join: I dont.

What can I bring to your gang: Memes. 

DENIED due to lack of skill

Link to post

In-Game Name: Camoman405

Age: 19

How active are you 1-10: 8-9

Bank Balance (screenshot): About 30k (just bought a house)

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 711 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088012048/games/?tab=all

Do you have a mic and discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? White Glove,Peacekeepers 

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to play with an active gang that knows what they are doing. And can help each other and have fun

What can you bring to our gang? I have been playing arma since Arma 2 and have logged many hours on arma dayz and more. I like to have fun and make my own money.

Link to post
16 hours ago, Camoman405 said:

In-Game Name: Camoman405

Age: 19

How active are you 1-10: 8-9

Bank Balance (screenshot): About 30k (just bought a house)

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 711 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088012048/games/?tab=all

Do you have a mic and discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? White Glove,Peacekeepers 

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to play with an active gang that knows what they are doing. And can help each other and have fun

What can you bring to our gang? I have been playing arma since Arma 2 and have logged many hours on arma dayz and more. I like to have fun and make my own money.

ACCEPTED 

Link to post

 In-Game Name: koz

Age: 21

How active are you 1-10: 7 

Bank Balance (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b59826e53aa36b46d52b1fba05013077

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3043f33d6ab223b5df6d0a87759e4704

Do you have a mic and discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? Only been in a few smaller gangs on asylum

Why do you want to join our gang? I just recently started playing Asylum again, and you look like a decent and active gang

What can you bring to our gang? Good comms, good shooting and good flying

Nagidal likes this
Link to post
41 minutes ago, koz said:

 In-Game Name: koz

Age: 21

How active are you 1-10: 7 

Bank Balance (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/b59826e53aa36b46d52b1fba05013077

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/3043f33d6ab223b5df6d0a87759e4704

Do you have a mic and discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? Only been in a few smaller gangs on asylum

Why do you want to join our gang? I just recently started playing Asylum again, and you look like a decent and active gang

What can you bring to our gang? Good comms, good shooting and good flying

ACCEPTED! I’ll message you the discord.

Link to post

 In-Game Name: A 1 E X

Age: 14

How active are you 1-10: 9

Bank Balance (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/12952533615c40a458bf8bd3fdcbfc98

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/57699b04f853df6d34eec75e65da4797

Do you have a mic and discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None just joined the server and did some runs 

Why do you want to join our gang? I would like to join your gang because I just joined the server and you look like a good and active gang 

What can you bring to our gang? I good bring decent combat skills and good coms 

Link to post
5 hours ago, A 1 E X said:

 In-Game Name: A 1 E X

Age: 14

How active are you 1-10: 9

Bank Balance (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/12952533615c40a458bf8bd3fdcbfc98

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/57699b04f853df6d34eec75e65da4797

Do you have a mic and discord? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None just joined the server and did some runs 

Why do you want to join our gang? I would like to join your gang because I just joined the server and you look like a good and active gang 

What can you bring to our gang? I good bring decent combat skills and good coms 

ACCEPTED 

Link to post

Tommi 

Age 18

1.1k hrs 

i see you guys have a lot of cartels on server 3 and always fight 

active 7/10 

I mostly just bounty hunt or make money solo / with friends and someone told me on server to apply here for a gang 

Edited by Tommyboi
Link to post

 In-Game Name: tommi

Age: 18

How active are you 1-10: 7

Bank Balance (screenshot): 100k

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1.1k

Do you have a mic and discord? yes

Current and Past Gangs? 1 on olympus

Why do you want to join our gang? bc u guys always have the cartels and are good

What can you bring to our gang?  a lot of fun

WiIIiam likes this
Link to post
On 6/2/2018 at 3:09 AM, Tommyboi said:

 In-Game Name: tommi

Age: 18

How active are you 1-10: 7

Bank Balance (screenshot): 100k

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): 1.1k

Do you have a mic and discord? yes

Current and Past Gangs? 1 on olympus

Why do you want to join our gang? bc u guys always have the cartels and are good

What can you bring to our gang?  a lot of fun

Accepted will send discord information

Link to post
32 minutes ago, BIGMAC42 said:

 In-Game Name: BIGMAC42

Age: 21

How active are you 1-10: 9

Bank Balance (screenshot): 400k

rma 3 hours (screenshot):a6edfcfd1675add62f1882533f042a25.png

Do you have a mic and discord? yes

Current and Past Gangs? Dark horse(OG), Channel 4 news, FEAR

Why do you want to join our gang? Just coming back to asylum, need a cool group of guys to play with

What can you bring to our gang? good shot, good coms, experianced

Accepted for Interview, Message me for discord Details

WiIIiam likes this
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

 In-Game Name: CoCo

Age: 24

How active are you 1-10: 8

Bank Balance (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d00f95534065ed4b338b24c49639a9cc

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5f09c52b71b89b78f4dc8bbdc39c47c6

Do you have a mic and discord? Of course

Current and Past Gangs? Good Burger

Why do you want to join our gang? Just looking for an active gang to do cartels, banks, etc. Moreover, I want to have fun whilst playing and kill everyone that gets in our way. 

What can you bring to our gang? Great shot, good tac-coms, know what to do when the situation gets dicey.  

Link to post
17 hours ago, mcohen27 said:

 In-Game Name: CoCo

Age: 24

How active are you 1-10: 8

Bank Balance (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/d00f95534065ed4b338b24c49639a9cc

Arma 3 hours (screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5f09c52b71b89b78f4dc8bbdc39c47c6

Do you have a mic and discord? Of course

Current and Past Gangs? Good Burger

Why do you want to join our gang? Just looking for an active gang to do cartels, banks, etc. Moreover, I want to have fun whilst playing and kill everyone that gets in our way. 

What can you bring to our gang? Great shot, good tac-coms, know what to do when the situation gets dicey.  

TALKED WITH 

 

Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...