Just as the name of the topic it would be nice if you can make a Stream section on the forums. There people who actually stream could post their links. I've been looking on how to improve my RP looking streams but I've found its hard to find someone that plays on asylum. I know this can cause more snipping and things but IMO It is pointless to see other servers RP because each server has its own RP willing players and Stuff.

Just an idea, let me hear what you think

5 minutes ago, Creic said:

Why not make a thread about this instead? I'm sure you would get more insight that would be far more helpful!

Well Im looking to improve also spotting and pretty much each part of my game play experience, thats way I prefer the Stream and not just a thread. But its a nice idea I haven't come with.

3 minutes ago, TwinCities said:

Well Im looking to improve also spotting and pretty much each part of my game play experience, thats way I prefer the Stream and not just a thread. But its a nice idea I haven't come with.

If you're looking to improve aspects of your gameplay then I'd very much suggest against Asylum players, not for any bad reasons, purely because there is so much content out there for Arma 3 that is very indepth.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dslyecxi

Dslyexci does several guides and videos of different aspects of Arma, as well as some other good content. Try watching some milsim stuff too.

Edited by Creic
Olivia and Mike Stmria like this

RP is all about improv. 

You gotta be able to make shit up on the go, ie ; 

"A man named TwinCities fights for his life against 3 lion sized chickens, follow his journey as he travels across the world in an epic journey of finding justice. He'll laugh, he'll cry, he'll pluck some chickens. Coming this February, it's Breakin 2 : Electric Cookaloo."

Dextrix likes this