Underwater Archeology

I was thinking about a new legal activity that will help the new players who are coming on asylum servers : Underwater Archeology. This could be an alternative to the Underwater Excavation, but paid less then the excavation.  I know that around Pyrgos and Kavala , 2 or 4 km away from the shore are some underwater airplane and boat wrecks. In those cities we can place an NPC that when u talk with him he will give the GPS coords from those wrecks. All u need to do is to buy a full diving suit, a boat and a GPS. After receiving the GPS coords from the NPC, u need to drive your boat on those coords, go underwater and try finding the wreck and spend some time around it like 30 sec to 1 min until u get a message that your mission is complete. After that, u need to return to the NPC and you get paid.( like from 1000 $ to max 2500$ - less then u can make from underwater excavation ). I think this will make the life of the new players easier, after getting bored from picking apples/ peaches. What do u think?

hqdefault.jpg