Cop Series Help

You overestimate how fast bullets travel at 0:20. Shoot a bit further in front of the heli.

At 2:18. just look at the concrete block on the end of the checkpoint gate, and that allows you to open it. It is safer to hide behind sandbags rather than an offroad.

At 3:16 you're already at 34 hp without getting shot. Always wear your seatbelt.

At around 3:50 I recommend running in while in combat stance so you see 3rd person crosshair, makes it easier to aim.

Edited by CyanogenCX
Sylvester likes this

You seem to dislike any form of cover. If you weren't doing that Prison Break against the "God Tier" Asians that entire time you were moving the truck you would've died in a heartbeat. Maybe ask if anyone has a smoke to pop in front of the truck so you can move it with more cover. Once you crossed the bridge you got out of the Hatchback and you back up away from the walls and the sandbags. Again, if it was any other Gang they most likely would've killed you. Other than that lead your shots a little better. That all comes with practice though. Keep up the good work.

Edit: I may be wrong but it looks like you have Motion Blur and Bloom on. It makes the game more realistic and beautiful but it's not the best for combat. If it is on I suggest you tweak your settings a little.

Edited by Wubz
Roberino and bowly97 like this
3 hours ago, Wubz said:

You seem to dislike any form of cover. If you weren't doing that Prison Break against the "God Tier" Asians that entire time you were moving the truck you would've died in a heartbeat. Maybe ask if anyone has a smoke to pop in front of the truck so you can move it with more cover. Once you crossed the bridge you got out of the Hatchback and you back up away from the walls and the sandbags. Again, if it was any other Gang they most likely would've killed you. Other than that lead your shots a little better. That all comes with practice though. Keep up the good work.

Edit: I may be wrong but it looks like you have Motion Blur and Bloom on. It makes the game more realistic and beautiful but it's not the best for combat. If it is on I suggest you tweak your settings a little.

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks man

Wubz likes this