Changing the Gameplay: 3rd Person Crosshair

• 5 months later...

+1

I hate playing quick-peaking simulator. I'd rather play actually use your sights simulator. A lot of the time I dislike combat in Asylum because I go up against people who have spend a lot of time mastering quick-peeking and I have no idea how to do it effectively like some people. The issue is that quick-peeking counters quick-peeking and there is no alternative. If there was another route to counterbalance the tactic of quick-peeking it wouldn't be an issue. For now I say remove crosshairs. Even if people come up with their own ways to get crosshairs many will leave that tactic behind and move on. I'd just like to see an asylum where every combat situation is unique in it own way instead of the peeking game every single time.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
3 minutes ago, Phantom Viper said:

+1

I hate playing quick-peaking simulator. I'd rather play actually use your sights simulator. A lot of the time I dislike combat in Asylum because I go up against people who have spend a lot of time mastering quick-peeking and I have no idea how to do it effectively like some people. The issue is that quick-peeking counters quick-peeking and there is no alternative. If there was another route to counterbalance the tactic of quick-peeking it wouldn't be an issue. For now I say remove crosshairs. Even if people come up with their own ways to get crosshairs many will leave that tactic behind and move on. I'd just like to see an asylum where every combat situation is unique in it own way instead of the peeking game every single time.

you can beat quick peeking. Just hard scope him and have a buddy bait him out