Shepurd

Shepurd

I never made one of these intros on the old forums, so I figured why not make one now that we have a new forums? My real name is Ben. I'm 19 years old currently going to college as I major in Software Development. I started playing on Asylum back in April of 2015. I still remember my first day of playing and at the end of it thinking, "This has got to be the most fun I've had on a game in a long time.". A few months of being on the server myself and a few of my friends decided to start a server 2 gang called Suicide Squad. We were together for quite a while and had a lot of good times on Asylum, but we eventually disbanded after about 2 or 3 months. While I was without a gang I started playing with some of the old Insidious members and we made a "Just for fun" gang called Mustard Makers. After maybe a month of that I was invited into Valorous. Ran with them for only a few weeks before problems came up within the gang and Valorous ended up disbanding. From there I joined a newer gang called Division who I played with for probably another month or so, before they too disbanded. After that Myself and 8 or 9 other good friends from Valorous/Evil Corp(another gang that ended around the same time Division ended) decided to make a new gang for us and other close friends to play in called Rebel Department! A couple new leaders and a month or so later and RD is still running well!

I just wanted to make this so that people know who I am, and where I came from. I really love Asylum and the community that has been built around it. I hope it stays around for a long time. Thanks for reading guys!

Here's a link to my youtube channel that has some random videos on it just incase you like watching Arma vids ---> https://www.youtube.com/user/Sheepurd/feed

I also have a couple montages too if you want to see those as well. Kinda old but some of the shots in them are nice!

Montage v1 --->

Montage v2 --->

Jonah likes this
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...