Lads: A story of lifelong friendship (based on a true story)

Kate

:Harambe:

Chapter 1: The Beginning.

Harambe. He was best friend. I know what you're thinking. WAS my best friend. Well, heres the thing, for everything to make sense we have to go back to the beginning. 

We met in Jr. High, he was talking to some thot by the lockers and the bell rang. I started pacing toward first period. It was Math with Ms. Holmes. Total babe. I get to class and find my seat, but who is that sitting to my right side? It was Harambe. We started up a bit of conversation like most Jr. High kids do. We conversed about the usual thing: Girls, video games, sports, etc. Eventually class started and Ms. Holmes started to speak. It was the standard start of school year bullshit. "Hope you had a great summer", "Looking forward to this year". Blah Blah Blah. She handed out a piece of paper to the class. We had to write our name and an empty field was labeled GOALS. I pondered that question for some time. I never really thought about it before. Eventually it came to me! I wrote it down. "Bang thots, do drugs, get paid." I looked over at Harambe's paper and my eyes shot wide open. What did it say? The exact same thing as mine. Harambe looked over at my paper and had a similar reaction. It was at that moment we both knew a bodacious friendship was conceived.

Chapter 2 coming soon.

BlackShot likes this
14 minutes ago, Ibraheem said:

FTFY

Look, I don't mean to turn this into a political post. But the golden rule is simple: you don't have to personally accept who or what she's been through - although I think you're highly misinformed and should really have more empathy. That doesn't mean you have to be a dick though. I just don't see any logical reason on what you're trying to accomplish.

Emma likes this
On 7/2/2018 at 8:58 PM, BlackShot said:

Look, I don't mean to turn this into a political post. But the golden rule is simple: you don't have to personally accept who or what she's been through - although I think you're highly misinformed and should really have more empathy. That doesn't mean you have to be a dick though. I just don't see any logical reason on what you're trying to accomplish.

Being a cunt is easy, going through this however, isn't. Its easy for simple minded people to lack all human decency when it comes to people's happiness. I've given up trying to educate people because when a person will quickly close their doors when their beliefs are challenged or proved incorrect

BlackShot likes this