Is Asylum a Roleplay server or not?

I state you believe the cop had a lack of imagination and since it wasn't to your liking you decided to come here and try to flame said cop for his lack of imagination in your opinion because he decided to follow his guidebook and not go in depth with you. You can state whatever you want to state but it doesn't change the fact you made this thread calling out this LT for not doing something to your expectations. I'm sorry to say this but you are not always going to get what you want and coming here to show disappointment in that fact isn't going to change the fact we are a light RP server and both parties can shape the RP not just one.

35 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Processed cocain for sure! But allot of my drug field stories was a variation on the same theme of academic dispensation, and to this date it always seemed to be appreciated by the apprehending officers, to the point where in all my run ins with the law, over a year of playing asylum I have never been to prison! Because I make an effort with my Rp  

BE REAL

Vito Lorenzo likes this

I don't think this post was written to state my disappointment, u seem to emphasise on all the negative stuff, I've said lots of positive things about this community, I wouldn't  still be here if I didn't like it, I enjoy to write I guess, to have a discourse with people, and hope to have more in the future. It's easy to create any meaning out of an edited text, I guess the main point is the thing that makes this community interesting is the people and if we just boil it down to the mechanics of the game it wouldn't be something I would spend all night discussing on a forum.  Koth and asylum are the same game, but I don't read the koth forums, I didn't start it to flame, rather connect and I guess We've  spent the night giving ourselves a big community reach around.

this conversation is over

End of line.......................

Kettles and Sergio like this