Is Asylum a Roleplay server or not?

I have had many thoroughly engaging RP experiences since being on Asylum, i seek out interesting stories and ways of engaging with other players From CIV, EMT and police in the past but im finding that there are less and less police that are prepared to engage in any kind of Adequate role play anymore and i find it frustrating that players that chose to play police are less concerned with RP and more concerned with griefing and just getting in to gun fights. I can accept that there are squeekers who will always RDM without and initiation because by their nature they are childish because most of them are children, but people who play the police should hold themselves to a higher standard and lead by example as their roles are by definition layed out with a strict mandate and if they betray that mandate they lose their privilege as being able to play police officers.

My reason for this post is because when i first started playing on Asylum i met many police officers who encourage role play to the point where they explained that on Asylum you should be able to role play your way out of anything. I regularly seek out police officers to talk my way out of my bounty with a convincing story, but also for the excitement of spinning a convincing yarn and to engage with other players in a language punctuated with imagination instead of bullets.

Tonight i met Lt.Ikon.  We met at the ephedra fields where i was collecting samples for my Research in to the pharmacological study of horticultural samples for the medical application of ephedra for a wide range of diseases and ailments which has been proven to be a resilient and promising plant that has many promising pharmacological applications. Rather than engage with me in a interesting RP Lt.Ikon took the stance of "we both know that your going to go make Meth". Obviously as a sane person playing a computer game the only ingame application for ephedra is to make meth, but my contention with Lt.Ikon was his pure abject refusal to really give it a go. I have had many interesting encounters where the rp of police have convinced me to concede my argument and accept their approach to counter my own argument and in those situation i have been more than happy to do my time or take the fine but Lt.Ikon's lack of effort was just down right boring. His argument was based purely on the arbitrary definition that Ephedra is illegal. Now if i has in my truck Ephedra, hydrogen sulfate and phosphorous then i could concede the fact that this is probable cause enough to determine my intentions but i did not.  Ephedra alone is not Illegal and many cultures have used it for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. 

{" Ephedra (Chinese: ma huang, ; pinyin: má huáng, literally "hemp yellowed") is a medicinal preparation from the plant Ephedra sinica.[1] Several additional species belonging to the genus ephedra have traditionally been used for a variety of medicinal purposes, and are a possible candidate for the Soma plant of Indo-Iranian religion.[2] It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years.[3][4] Native Americans and Mormon pioneers drank a tea brewed from other ephedra species, called "Mormon tea" and "Indian tea".  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra)}

Lt.Ikon's decision to refuse to entertain my RP is in my opinion META abuse of his knowledge of the mechanics of the server as a simple system of procedures. To make matters worse while i was still attempting to RP with him he continued to keep trying to walk away and end the engagement prefering to just state that i should be glad that he doesn't just scrap my truck. In a betrayal of his own, albeit weak RP i was allowed to go about my business, being taken away from the scene before i had finished attempting to RP by one of his subordinates. 

Now lets examine this decision. Upon apprehending what is by his own definition someone attempting to produce so much Meth that i needed a truckload of ephedra, would a Lt. in the police force just let you go? or would you be taken in for further questioning and interrogation and at least charged with a crime. Without a charge what is the crime exactly? there is no grey area with the Law, no grey area, just black and white, therefore i should either be guilty of a crime and charged or allowed to go about my business and continue my predisposed position of continuing my research.  Lt.Ikon is either negligent in his duty as a police officer or he is negligent in his duty as a community leader to lead by example and encourage role play encounters. I mean what is that message that appears every 30 mins or so on the screen, "there is allot of action in Asylum....." i forget the rest, but the point and the premise is there to encourage roleplay. 

Whats the point of creating a character called "Dr.Strangelove" and researching a convincing story if the police arn't per-paired to at least entertain it? what message are we attempting to say about this server exactly? that i should just farm ephedra with my armed gang? because i could easily take that approach and we would be easily able to repel 5 police officers who would all die a boring and repetitive death. just like we do bank jobs and prison breaks. Instead i took the approach of actually putting some effort in to my engagement and instead of responding in an encouraging manner by attempting to find the holes on my argument, instead of taking a position that is completely unmovable just so you can "win" the argument. if Lt.Ikon feels that is the only way then next time i should just bring a gun and more gangmembers

In conclusion i RP because in part im a crap shot, but more importantly because i enjoy the discourse and the interaction. This is exactly the same reason why i play EMT. not to make money because if im being honest i probably lose more money than i make. If i wanted just to have action id play kind of the hill, which i do from time to time, but it doesnt have any longevity. every game i play is persistent because i find it more immersive and the friends you make are more real and there is a real sence of community. Ask yourself, how many friends do you have that you've met online which you speak to on a daily basis have you met playing Koth, or Battlefront or COD? And how many have you met playing on Asylum, whether its while you've been excavating, or running guns or picking apples where u have banded together for the safety in numbers? When you take away the RP from a server like Asylum all your left with is a griefing engine, albeit that is all it is for many people but for me its a real community.

Let me finish on this point and allow myself to head off at the pass the unimaginative comments that usually follow a post of this kind with the usual, lowest common denominator "salty" statements by saying this to Lt.Ikon directly.

I'm not mad, i'm just disappointed in your lack of effort. You stated that you have played the police force for "a long time", yet i truly have met Cadets that have more imagination than your sorry attempt at RP. The whole time i was trying to engage with you you were more concerned with pacing around with your gun shoulder slung attempting to look cool, wielding your pseudo authority rather than talk to me but the reality is that your boring man, like so many young men who lack confidence and think that joining the police force will make people respect you, yet the only difference is you are doing it in a computer game and what is worse is you suck at it. Noone respects bullies and forcing your bad opinion upon a situation just because you say so is kind of pathetic. I dont need validation from a computer game or affirmation of my self confidence by going round in a position of rigidity, i use my words and ideas to convince people to my opinion and bring them round to my way of thinking. You refused to discuss it with me after the fact also, if you had a truly valid position you would of defended your position but the fact is you didn't say shit which leads me to conclude that you had none and what makes it worse is you were so lacking in your own convictions that you let me go! You let the most dangerous and incognito druglord since Pablo Escobar walk free!! Ok you were lucky in your assumption that i was going to make meth, but you didnt arrive at your conclusion through any kind of investigative deduction, and when the truth surfaces of who my real identity is, the assumption by your colleagues down at the station will be that your either a bent cop on my payroll, or you are so inept at your job, you allowed the greatest criminal mind that Altis has even known get away scott free and your be drummed out of the police force or at least busted down to private(or community police officer if ur british) on trafic duty, handing out speeding tickets and giving hand jobs round the back of Red burger in Kavala for extra cash to pay for your gender reassignment surgery while im kicking it in my Drug lord villa catching a tan, getting blown by your Ex-wife who left you because i got her addicted to meth!

Its called an imagination!

keyser soze got nothing on me bitch

ok 1 things I wanna give props to sgt. Beef on his really pationate love for rp but besides the point, asylum servers used to be at the point where you had to sit for hours spamming enter to get into the server. It used to be good with all the big gangs and the amount of actual skilled cops. But over I'd say the past 2015 year the servers have been declining. It used to be where rp wasn't a rare thing and where cops didn't care just about the money but now it's MONEY MONEY MONEY instead of Rp and mabey pass up on the one or two bountys that can think of a good story.

Breaktheglass and Flashpoint like this

I was surprised he let you even keep your hemmit and not seize it. No matter how good your RP is, we can't just let someone keep doing illegal activities such as gathering meth in a hemmit. And while you are playing on asylum ephedra is infact illegal as it is a substance used in creating meth.

Edited by The Monopoly Man
Treeontyn likes this
21 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

I have had many thoroughly engaging RP experiences since being on Asylum, i seek out interesting stories and ways of engaging with other players From CIV, EMT and police in the past but im finding that there are less and less police that are prepared to engage in any kind of Adequate role play anymore and i find it frustrating that players that chose to play police are less concerned with RP and more concerned with griefing and just getting in to gun fights. I can accept that there are squeekers who will always RDM without and initiation because by their nature they are childish because most of them are children, but people who play the police should hold themselves to a higher standard and lead by example as their roles are by definition layed out with a strict mandate and if they betray that mandate they lose their privilege as being able to play police officers.

My reason for this post is because when i first started playing on Asylum i met many police officers who encourage role play to the point where they explained that on Asylum you should be able to role play your way out of anything. I regularly seek out police officers to talk my way out of my bounty with a convincing story, but also for the excitement of spinning a convincing yarn and to engage with other players in a language punctuated with imagination instead of bullets.

Tonight i met Lt.Ikon.  We met at the ephedra fields where i was collecting samples for my Research in to the pharmacological study of horticultural samples for the medical application of ephedra for a wide range of diseases and ailments which has been proven to be a resilient and promising plant that has many promising pharmacological applications. Rather than engage with me in a interesting RP Lt.Ikon took the stance of "we both know that your going to go make Meth". Obviously as a sane person playing a computer game the only ingame application for ephedra is to make meth, but my contention with Lt.Ikon was his pure abject refusal to really give it a go. I have had many interesting encounters where the rp of police have convinced me to concede my argument and accept their approach to counter my own argument and in those situation i have been more than happy to do my time or take the fine but Lt.Ikon's lack of effort was just down right boring. His argument was based purely on the arbitrary definition that Ephedra is illegal. Now if i has in my truck Ephedra, hydrogen sulfate and phosphorous then i could concede the fact that this is probable cause enough to determine my intentions but i did not.  Ephedra alone is not Illegal and many cultures have used it for its medicinal properties for thousands of years. 

{" Ephedra (Chinese: ma huang, ; pinyin: má huáng, literally "hemp yellowed") is a medicinal preparation from the plant Ephedra sinica.[1] Several additional species belonging to the genus ephedra have traditionally been used for a variety of medicinal purposes, and are a possible candidate for the Soma plant of Indo-Iranian religion.[2] It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years.[3][4] Native Americans and Mormon pioneers drank a tea brewed from other ephedra species, called "Mormon tea" and "Indian tea".  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra)}

Lt.Ikon's decision to refuse to entertain my RP is in my opinion META abuse of his knowledge of the mechanics of the server as a simple system of procedures. To make matters worse while i was still attempting to RP with him he continued to keep trying to walk away and end the engagement prefering to just state that i should be glad that he doesn't just scrap my truck. In a betrayal of his own, albeit weak RP i was allowed to go about my business, being taken away from the scene before i had finished attempting to RP by one of his subordinates. 

Now lets examine this decision. Upon apprehending what is by his own definition someone attempting to produce so much Meth that i needed a truckload of ephedra, would a Lt. in the police force just let you go? or would you be taken in for further questioning and interrogation and at least charged with a crime. Without a charge what is the crime exactly? there is no grey area with the Law, no grey area, just black and white, therefore i should either be guilty of a crime and charged or allowed to go about my business and continue my predisposed position of continuing my research.  Lt.Ikon is either negligent in his duty as a police officer or he is negligent in his duty as a community leader to lead by example and encourage role play encounters. I mean what is that message that appears every 30 mins or so on the screen, "there is allot of action in Asylum....." i forget the rest, but the point and the premise is there to encourage roleplay. 

Whats the point of creating a character called "Dr.Strangelove" and researching a convincing story if the police arn't per-paired to at least entertain it? what message are we attempting to say about this server exactly? that i should just farm ephedra with my armed gang? because i could easily take that approach and we would be easily able to repel 5 police officers who would all die a boring and repetitive death. just like we do bank jobs and prison breaks. Instead i took the approach of actually putting some effort in to my engagement and instead of responding in an encouraging manner by attempting to find the holes on my argument, instead of taking a position that is completely unmovable just so you can "win" the argument. if Lt.Ikon feels that is the only way then next time i should just bring a gun and more gangmembers

In conclusion i RP because in part im a crap shot, but more importantly because i enjoy the discourse and the interaction. This is exactly the same reason why i play EMT. not to make money because if im being honest i probably lose more money than i make. If i wanted just to have action id play kind of the hill, which i do from time to time, but it doesnt have any longevity. every game i play is persistent because i find it more immersive and the friends you make are more real and there is a real sence of community. Ask yourself, how many friends do you have that you've met online which you speak to on a daily basis have you met playing Koth, or Battlefront or COD? And how many have you met playing on Asylum, whether its while you've been excavating, or running guns or picking apples where u have banded together for the safety in numbers? When you take away the RP from a server like Asylum all your left with is a griefing engine, albeit that is all it is for many people but for me its a real community.

Let me finish on this point and allow myself to head off at the pass the unimaginative comments that usually follow a post of this kind with the usual, lowest common denominator "salty" statements by saying this to Lt.Ikon directly.

I'm not mad, i'm just disappointed in your lack of effort. You stated that you have played the police force for "a long time", yet i truly have met Cadets that have more imagination than your sorry attempt at RP. The whole time i was trying to engage with you you were more concerned with pacing around with your gun shoulder slung attempting to look cool, wielding your pseudo authority rather than talk to me but the reality is that your boring man, like so many young men who lack confidence and think that joining the police force will make people respect you, yet the only difference is you are doing it in a computer game and what is worse is you suck at it. Noone respects bullies and forcing your bad opinion upon a situation just because you say so is kind of pathetic. I dont need validation from a computer game or affirmation of my self confidence by going round in a position of rigidity, i use my words and ideas to convince people to my opinion and bring them round to my way of thinking. You refused to discuss it with me after the fact also, if you had a truly valid position you would of defended your position but the fact is you didn't say shit which leads me to conclude that you had none and what makes it worse is you were so lacking in your own convictions that you let me go! You let the most dangerous and incognito druglord since Pablo Escobar walk free!! Ok you were lucky in your assumption that i was going to make meth, but you didnt arrive at your conclusion through any kind of investigative deduction, and when the truth surfaces of who my real identity is, the assumption by your colleagues down at the station will be that your either a bent cop on my payroll, or you are so inept at your job, you allowed the greatest criminal mind that Altis has even known get away scott free and your be drummed out of the police force or at least busted down to private(or community police officer if ur british) on trafic duty, handing out speeding tickets and giving hand jobs round the back of Red burger in Kavala for extra cash to pay for your gender reassignment surgery while im kicking it in my Drug lord villa catching a tan, getting blown by your Ex-wife who left you because i got her addicted to meth!

Its called an imagination!

keyser soze got nothing on me bitch

DUDE NO OFFENSE BUT FUCK!!!! STOP WRITING A BOOK MAYBE SOMEONE WILL READ!

9 minutes ago, Jessie Slaughter said:

DUDE NO OFFENSE BUT FUCK!!!! STOP WRITING A BOOK MAYBE SOMEONE WILL READ!

i dont understand what you are trying to say? all i can assume from your statement is your illiterate and you didn't read anything i wrote

LOL and the irony of quoting something you didn't read is hilarious!!

Edited by Dr.Strangelove
2 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

I didn't bitch as you put it, i put together an aerodite and scathing critic of Lt.Ikon's inability to

a) Fulfill his role as an APD officer and

B) Roleplay on a server that promotes Roleplay

I was just pulling your leg bro i know your pain and I tried a similar approach just gotta embrace it

It is sad, yes we all know the only logical reason you are getting it is to make meth however, I do agree we as officers should be taking roleplay seriously. I'm sorry this happened to you.  The server only has so many lines of play and it's up the community and the player to discover and expand on other avenues of having fun. Creating alternate names/egos to develop that RP is something I really look highly upon. 

It's not always about the bust

It's not always about the bounty

It's not always about stacking charges. 

and thanks for your contribution Jessie, you really helped prove my point that for some people don't bring anything to the table and are the lack of imagination that kills RP servers. Unless you are using the vernacular of the late 90's with regards to bitching pussy, i fucked some really bitching pussy in the 90's, so yea, it is a bitching pussy post, thanks 

Sergio and Kettles like this

I agree wholeheartedly with your post, although your intentions are good, nothing will come of it. Shite cops will continue to be Shite.

As for your career, it is time for you to surface and create your empire. The people are ready.

Stick it to the man by shoving an MK up their asses and pulling the trigger until it goes click.

44 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Without a charge what is the crime exactly? there is no grey area with the Law, no grey area, just black and white, therefore i should either be guilty of a crime and charged or allowed to go about my business and continue my predisposed position of continuing my research.

This statement alone contradicts everything you are complaining about. You say you want to role-play yet you want officers to follow the letter of the law and not the spirit of the law.

Just now, Kettles said:

I agree wholeheartedly with your post, although your intentions are good, nothing will come of it. Shite cops will continue to be Shite.

As for your career, it is time for you to surface and create your empire. The people are ready.

Stick it to the man by shoving an MK up their asses and pulling the trigger until it goes click.

ok Heyzuse

"donnie! you're out of your element"

Kettles likes this
6 minutes ago, Destrah said:

This statement alone contradicts everything you are complaining about. You say you want to role-play yet you want officers to follow the letter of the law and not the spirit of the law.

the probable cause isn't justifiable, if i had Hydrogen Sulfate and Phosphorous sure , but perhaps i was attempting to make a new version of tiger Balm! Ephedra isn't illegal anywhere in the world that i aware of, i checked Wikipedia!

And i was referring to the half measures, take the truck but let me go makes no sense and is inconsistent

Edited by Dr.Strangelove
5 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

the probable cause isn't justifiable, if i had Hydrogen Sulfate and Phosphorous sure , but perhaps i was attempting to make a new version of tiger Balm! Ephedra isn't illegal anywhere in the world that i aware of, i checked Wikipedia!

Well the letter of the law on The Asylum life server is ephedra is illegal on its own. So I am confused as to what your complaint is. It seems like he role-played with you. You were caught with something illegal, by law on this island, and he let you go without a charge because he believed all you were doing was research so he felt it wasn't necessary to charge you. However, you still had an illegal substance on you which needs to be seized.

Edit - If you have a complaint about the legality of ephedra you need to take that up with Paratus. That is out of the police forces control.

Edited by Destrah
1 minute ago, Destrah said:

Well the letter of the law on The Asylum life server is ephedra is illegal on its own. So I am confused as to what you complaint is. It seems like he role-played with you. You were caught with something illegal, by law on this island, and he let you go without a charge because he believed all you were doing was research so he felt it wasn't necessary to charge you. However, you still had an illegal substance on you which needs to be seized.

is hydrogen sulfate illegal? no Is Phosphorous illegal? no but if i have them together with ephedra you can deduce that i intent to make Meth! Meth is what is illegal, i haven't seen anything in the rules or on the forums that states ephedra is illegal, if im wrong ill stand corrected, the point is it was unimaginative engagement, but if what i had in my truck was illegal i should of been arrested. There are people that make Codine legally which is a derivative of opiates, morphine, lots of chemicals and substances are illegal to the general public, but academics and Researchers develop medicines legitimately everyday, i was roleplaying that i was or impersonating a Doctor that was doing research, i put allot of effort in to it and i was answered with disinterest and half cocked apathy, thats the point, don't get distracted by the details 

5 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

is hydrogen sulfate illegal? no Is Phosphorous illegal? no but if i have them together with ephedra you can deduce that i intent to make Meth! Meth is what is illegal, i haven't seen anything in the rules or on the forums that states ephedra is illegal, if im wrong ill stand corrected, the point is it was unimaginative engagement, but if what i had in my truck was illegal i should of been arrested. There are people that make Codine legally which is a derivative of opiates, morphine, lots of chemicals and substances are illegal to the general public, but academics and Researchers develop medicines legitimately everyday, i was roleplaying that i was or impersonating a Doctor that was doing research, i put allot of effort in to it and i was answered with disinterest and half cocked apathy, thats the point, don't get distracted by the details 

k

Edit - 

Edited by Destrah

Ok i may have assumed that Ephedra was legal due to the fact that it is a relatively harmless plant and legal everywhere in the world in real life, so i know for next time, but i have RP'ed my way out of Heroin fields before with the police, cocaine fields before and multiple murder charges, again the point is and i really want to emphasis this

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RP YOUR WAY OUT OF ANYTHING WITH A GOOD ENOUGH STORY, 

and i guess i feel that the yarn i spun for Lt.Ikon was one of them and Lt.Ikon didn't even let me finish, he just got one of his subordinates to put me in a car handcuffed and drive me to Pygeros while i was in mid sentence and he just walked away

34 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

And i was referring to the half measures, take the truck but let me go makes no sense and is inconsistent

Ephedra is illegal. Ephedra field is red indicating the material itself is illegal. The weed fields are red, but can sometimes be green making cannabis legal. That's how it works. its a video game lol. I understand that you got upset with explaining a huge story and they failed rp, and you are justified to that. Don't start talking about how the guy didn't have probable cause when you had an illegal substance on you (yes it's illegal, ephedra fields NEVER turn green). It's a video game. Every aspect of it isn't going to be real. I don't know about you guys, but I've probably gone a thousand miles without getting gas on my hatchback. What car does that in real life? When I go to sleep in real life, I even press the disconnect button instead of going into bed ;)

The whole point you are trying to make is wrong and you were in an illegal area to begin with. It is red. It clearly states in the rules that red areas are illegal areas (potentially illegal) and automatically give probable cause if you see someone in them that looks suspicious. If ephedra wasn't illegal then you could collect hydrogen, phosphorus, and ephedra and just stock up on them. Idgaf if having all 3 of these "gives you probable cause" because of the likelihood of you cooking meth with it. Ephedra isn't illegal in this circumstance, so the officer couldn't do anything even if he suspected it...... 

Someone so concerned with RP should educate himself on the cop rules a little better as well, because I'm almost positive they have rules specifying probable cause and I'm almost positive that it includes red zones.

Edited by Poko
11 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Ok i may have assumed that Ephedra was legal due to the fact that it is a relatively harmless plant and legal everywhere in the world in real life, so i know for next time, but i have RP'ed my way out of Heroin fields before with the police, cocaine fields before and multiple murder charges, again the point is and i really want to emphasis this

YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO RP YOUR WAY OUT OF ANYTHING WITH A GOOD ENOUGH STORY, 

and i guess i feel that the yarn i spun for Lt.Ikon was one of them and Lt.Ikon didn't even let me finish, he just got one of his subordinates to put me in a car handcuffed and drive me to Pygeros while i was in mid sentence and he just walked away

Didn't you want it to be realistic? You're basically contradicting yourself everywhere

In real life you aren't going to tell an officer ANYYYY reason to get out of having cocaine on you lmfao. RP can't get you out of every situation and cops shouldn't have to listen to a huge novel every time they catch someone.

Simply put, this is a casual RP server where anyone can join and play right away. I never played on a role play server before so it was a strange transition. You will come to find out that there are some incredible RPers on the servers and there are a lot of minimum RPers. I would encourage you to stick with role playing and help encourage others to do the same through your role play.

Sergio and OgreTV like this

Going to be a dick here but this is the tldr I got from this. I told a story in which I believe should be something I should be able to do even though it is illegal and when the cop followed his GB on it I got mad(sorry disappointed) therefore that cop lacks imagination that I have so I want to turn to the forms to attempt to shame the cop. Hopefully that sums it up for others as well.

Sergio and The Monopoly Man like this
5 minutes ago, Poko said:

Didn't you want it to be realistic? You're basically contradicting yourself everywhere

In real life you aren't going to tell an officer ANYYYY reason to get out of having cocaine on you lmfao. RP can't get you out of every situation and cops shouldn't have to listen to a huge novel every time they catch someone.

Processed cocain for sure! But allot of my drug field stories was a variation on the same theme of academic dispensation, and to this date it always seemed to be appreciated by the apprehending officers, to the point where in all my run ins with the law, over a year of playing asylum I have never been to prison! Because I make an effort with my Rp  

3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Simply put, this is a casual RP server where anyone can join and play right away. I never played on a role play server before so it was a strange transition. You will come to find out that there are some incredible RPers on the servers and there are a lot of minimum RPers. I would encourage you to stick with role playing and help encourage others to do the same through your role play.

This and you also can't be RPing stories that you had to research yourself and expect an officer to pick it up instantly lol. The officer is going to think you are spitting out bullshit and move on. I'd recommend sticking to stories that are a bit more entertaining and easy to follow.

all I can say is just keep RPing. A lot of the good cops that were on the force for the stories left, and in their place are cops from gangs and cops that are looking to sell asylum money. In my opinion asylum should ban that selling money shit. People make less than minimum wage doing that and it only hurts the RP by causing them to be so dam money hungry. Get a job if you want some cash

Edited by Poko
Just now, Poko said:

This and you also can't be RPing stories that you had to research yourself and expect an officer to pick it up instantly lol. The officer is going to think you are spitting out bullshit and move on. I'd recommend sticking to stories that are a bit more entertaining and easy to follow.

On top of this, most good officers excel at adding layers to your RP and "bullshitting" small details to keep RP going. This is because some players have a knack for RPing a specific thing in which the officer may not know about. A good cop will try to add layers onto your story and keep you going but this doesn't mean you get a free pardon every time.

Sergio likes this
11 minutes ago, Trilligy said:

Going to be a dick here but this is the tldr I got from this. I told a story in which I believe should be something I should be able to do even though it is illegal and when the cop followed his GB on it I got mad(sorry disappointed) therefore that cop lacks imagination that I have so I want to turn to the forms to attempt to shame the cop. Hopefully that sums it up for others as well.

Again u miss the point, I don't give a shit about the ephedra, I don't rp to get what I want, I rp for the rp. I make way more money making guns and faster than meth and is legal, I have everything in game apart from the donor lvl2 and above, if that is what you took from my post then u didn't get what I have stated time and again. I even finished my I initial post with some rp to try and  emphisise what I want from my experience, perhaps to tell a story, or allow my imagination somewhere to stretch its wings. Don't get me wrong I would of probably used the meth to make mk200s but when an opportunity arises, the police are generally prepared to engage in a bit of rp unlike bandits and bounty hunters and being a lieutenant I had high expectations of what his PR would be like