Bounty Hunters + friends & gangs

Not sure if this is the right place but... 

Im abit confused on the rules regarding Bounty hunters and gangs etc..

I Recall there being a rule being in place Prior the wipe that Bounty hunters cant arrest their gang members because of that time where every gang had a bounty hunter member who arrested people when they had a 150k bounty which is the limit a bounty hunter gets from ones bounty..

Is this rule still in place? does it apply to general Friends aswel? person A arrests Person B who is in another gang? i mean there friends and he handed himself in to him, is that against the rules aswel? ive been bounty hunting alot lately and ive gotten friends bountys who are not in the gang and wondered if that breaks any rules if i arrested them or not..

Easiest to find it through the server rules, below you can find a quote from there Regarding bounty hunters.

Regarding bounty hunters

It is not intended for you, your gang, or known associates to profit from your bounty as a bounty hunter.

While game mechanics do not currently prevent this from happening, it is still not allowed. Any money received from doing so will be removed from your account.

With that rule being in tact, Gnashes ban people who "Bounty boost" and takes their money.

Edited by Zoex
George likes this