HvC | Havoc Recruitment - Server 1

wVQINgp.jpg

HvC | Havoc is a core group of experienced Asylum players that started out as a small group of friends playing together.

With the growing success from our core group we are currently doing limited recruiting additional players to join our ranks.

nUv7dHo.png

Together we strive to become one of Asylum's premier gangs on server #1.

Havoc is an elite group of rebels that specialize in killing the APD, fighting at cartels, and causing terror on the streets of asylum.

We want to be one of the best teams on the server while having fun and keeping a high level of maturity. We achieve our goals by playing as a team, playing strategically, excellent marksmanship, and communication to neutralize the enemy.

iHBE3V0.png

1. 17+ years old

2. Working headset/mic and Teamspeak 3

3. 1000+ hours played on Asylum (preferred) screenshot of steam for proof required.

4. at least 300k in bank currently (able to support yourself financially.)

5. Active at least 3-4 days a week.

While we strive to keep a fun playing environment,

we also expect people to be seriouswhen necessary and follow RP and rules.

Rules of gang will be over-viewed during our initiation process.

Copy and paste and fill out the application below and we will get back to you within 24hours.

Upon acceptance, a higher ranking member will direct message you with Havoc’s Teamspeak information.

Application Format

1. In-game name:

2. Age:

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum:

4. Are you a donor?

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies?

6. Roughly how days a week do you play:

7. Bank account balance:

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc.

1. In-game name: Naked Wolf

2. Age: 18

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: Asylum: 60 Arma 3: 75 Arma 2: over 1300

4. Are you a donor? Yes Rank 3 likely rank 4 by end of January

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? Yes in arma 2, only cartels and prison brakes in arma 3

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 6-7 days

7. Bank account balance: 250k soon to be 400k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc: I have extensive experience of arma combat and the ability to be active almost every day. Ability to do anything from participating in gang operations to grinding extensive amounts of money on the side for the gang. Currently have nearly every vehicle in the game and am able to use those to assist the gang. Also i have good experience with clans and gangs and I work well with others and under stress.

Application Format

1. In-game name: Chimney

2. Age: 15

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 400 hours played on asylum ' date=' 560 played on arma all toghether[/size']

4. Are you a donor? No but will be soon

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? Yes I play with the gang RedRum and do cartels against some of the best gangs on the server

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 4/5

7. Bank account balance: 120k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc: I have been in 64 bit crusaders and fox mafia and currently I play with RedRum , I have a lot of experience with different cartel positions and different scenarios in combat . I rob the bank a lot so when it comes to us robbing the bank I am good in combat and will strive to get cartels and rob banks successfully. Im not in a gang I just lend red a hand so I have plenty of experience I will join in with gang activities if we are making money or doing prison breaks. I have met some of your boys before doing meth and you seem like cool guys . Also I will pilot for your gang if needed. Im a chill guy. Hope u consider .

-Chimney.

Deined : Not enough experience.

1. In-game name: Laitka Otter

2. Age: 24

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 2000+ arma 2. 1130 https://gyazo.com/af84704660fd4236b56957dd6d126f7d

4. Are you a donor? level 3

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? yessir

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 6

7. Bank account balance: 295k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc. you know why.....(insert 50 more words here)

Tags: None

1. In-game name: Laitka Otter

2. Age: 24

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 2000+ arma 2. 1130 https://gyazo.com/af84704660fd4236b56957dd6d126f7d

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels' date=' prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? yessir[/size']

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 6

7. Bank account balance: 295k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc. you know why.....(insert 50 more words here)

Tags: None

Accepted: Join Teamspeak for a brief interview.

1. In-game name: Raph

2. Age: 19

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: Not sure how many hours in arma 2, but i'm guessing several hundred. in Arma 3 i have 669 hours and that's mostly asylum.

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? Yes, but i haven't done cartels and reserve in a while.

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 4-6.

7. Bank account balance: 430k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc: I want to join because without a gang life on the island is pretty boring lol. What i can bring to the team is plenty of arma experience, i'm a good shot, and a really good pilot. I used to be a cop a while back, been in multiple gangs in the past, and am good at working in a team.

1. In-game name: Raph

2. Age: 19

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: Not sure how many hours in arma 2' date=' but i'm guessing several hundred. in Arma 3 i have 669 hours and that's mostly asylum.[/size']

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? Yes, but i haven't done cartels and reserve in a while.

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 4-6.

7. Bank account balance: 430k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc: I want to join because without a gang life on the island is pretty boring lol. What i can bring to the team is plenty of arma experience, i'm a good shot, and a really good pilot. I used to be a cop a while back, been in multiple gangs in the past, and am good at working in a team.

Accepted: Hours are low, but willing to give trail period. DM'd Teamspeak information. Please join us for a brief interview.

1. In-game name: Pourno

2. Age: 35

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 1700+

4. Are you a donor? 250

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? yes

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: too many

7. Bank account balance: 500k+

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc? balls, big cock, and bring the butt hurt. I wanna join because fuck it why not.

1. In-game name: Pourno

2. Age: 35

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 1700+

4. Are you a donor? 250

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels' date=' prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? yes[/size']

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: too many

7. Bank account balance: 500k+

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc? balls, big cock, and bring the butt hurt. I wanna join because fuck it why not.

Accepted, join our TS for a brief interview!

1. In-game name: Google™

2. Age:17

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 1300/Arma 3 400/Asylum

4. Are you a donor? Level 3

5. Do you have experience fighting in cartels, prison breaks, or Federal Reserve robberies? yes

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: 5/7

7. Bank account balance: 900k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc: What I can bring to Havoc is someone who is a good shot and who can keep funding wars to keep on winning for example if we're in the middle of doing a cartel I am able to keep buying loadouts and coming back unlike others who may be to broke or pussy to do so. Basically it's the new Legacy and am wanting to join :)

Edited by Cody Verdes
  • 2 weeks later...

1. In-game name: Falcon

2. Age: 18

3. Hours played on Arma 2/3 and Asylum: 528 on arma about 470 on asylum

4. Are you a donor? no

6. Roughly how days a week do you play: every day of the week

7. Bank account balance: 108k

8. In 50 words or more what can you bring to the team and why do you want to join Havoc. well i am a good shot a decent pilot and would do anything to help my gang grow i used to roll with you guys before havoc and i regret leaving all my friends behind...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...