|-{BR}-| Bokkenrijders Recruitment Server 4 [Closed]

Location/Timezone:I don't now were I live I will ask my mom.:kappa:
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): I just got the game:kappa:
Asylum hours(Approx.): 8min:kappa:
Previous gangs: MLGTACOS69:kappa:
Do you have cartel experience?: No, I can't buy Gear Im poor :kappa:
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): I love Tacos because they are hard and crunchy so I like the Hard and crunchy Tacos, that is why I would like to join the gang Kappa,Kappa,Kappa:kappa:
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words):I only can lift 5 pounds I can't bring you guys any thing Im sorry :(:kappa:

THIS WAS A JOKE. Good luck guys hope to see you on the server :wub:

3 minutes ago, Mr.Purple said:

Location/Timezone:I don't now were I live I will ask my mom.:kappa:
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): I just got the game:kappa:
Asylum hours(Approx.): 8min:kappa:
Previous gangs: MLGTACOS69:kappa:
Do you have cartel experience?: No, I can't buy Gear Im poor :kappa:
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): I love Tacos because they are hard and crunchy so I like the Hard and crunchy Tacos, that is why I would like to join the gang Kappa,Kappa,Kappa:kappa:
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words):I only can lift 5 pounds I can't bring you guys any thing Im sorry :(:kappa:

THIS WAS A JOKE. Good luck guys hope to see you on the server :wub:

We've met before my very first day playing asylum and you handcuffed me and tried selling me as a slave. <3

Location/Timezone: Huntington Beach, California/ Pacific time zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): screenshot available
Asylum hours(Approx.): Just started playing
Previous gangs: none
Do you have cartel experience?: nope
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): To learn how to play atlis life efficiently.
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words): I can bring my time and dedication. I'm trying to find better stuff to play on arma 3 and I can improve quickly. 

1 minute ago, Buford Blues said:

Location/Timezone: Huntington Beach, California/ Pacific time zone
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): screenshot available
Asylum hours(Approx.): Just started playing
Previous gangs: none
Do you have cartel experience?: nope
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): To learn how to play atlis life efficiently.
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words): I can bring my time and dedication. I'm trying to find better stuff to play on arma 3 and I can improve quickly. 

Accepted, because why not... Also learn to read "Minimum 30 words" not maximum.

Location/Timezone: Pacific
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/eb787693bad33deb42e6bf58f66a4967
Asylum hours(Approx.):
Previous gangs: Late Night Mafia, Beserker
Do you have cartel experience?: In all areas, yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I think your gang can be successful, it just needs more reliable drama free members like myself. I have seen what gangs with strong foundation can do and I want to be a part of that.
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?: I can hit shots, play as a carry rather than an anchor and respect the other members in a chain of command. I am an Asylum Veteran and have played with multiple combat realism groups so I know how valuable tactical communications  are.

Location/Timezone: -5 EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2,841   (sorry screen shot issues)
Asylum hours(Approx.): used to play on here quite a bit, not sure total amount of hours
Previous gangs: nothing official, various gangs over the years on RPG, and Wasteland
Do you have cartel experience?: Tons, YES
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): I play this game way to much, been looking for something to do different and it would be great to be part of a group/gang.Been kinda stale lately, nice timing and Looking forward if application is accepted
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words):
 one hundred and fifty round clips of navid precision, spray and sniping. Experience in tactical play, AT, AA, 3000 mindless hours of blood sweat and rage. I like to have fun ....

11 minutes ago, instamac said:

Location/Timezone: Pacific
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/eb787693bad33deb42e6bf58f66a4967
Asylum hours(Approx.):
Previous gangs: Late Night Mafia, Beserker
Do you have cartel experience?: In all areas, yes.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to join because I think your gang can be successful, it just needs more reliable drama free members like myself. I have seen what gangs with strong foundation can do and I want to be a part of that.
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?: I can hit shots, play as a carry rather than an anchor and respect the other members in a chain of command. I am an Asylum Veteran and have played with multiple combat realism groups so I know how valuable tactical communications  are.

Accepted, ts info will be sent.

6 minutes ago, Hipnosha said:

Location/Timezone: -5 EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2,841   (sorry screen shot issues)
Asylum hours(Approx.): used to play on here quite a bit, not sure total amount of hours
Previous gangs: nothing official, various gangs over the years on RPG, and Wasteland
Do you have cartel experience?: Tons, YES
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): I play this game way to much, been looking for something to do different and it would be great to be part of a group/gang.Been kinda stale lately, nice timing and Looking forward if application is accepted
 one hundred and fifty round clips of navid precision, spray and sniping. Experience in tactical play, AT, AA, 3000 mindless hours of blood sweat and rage. I like to have fun ....

Accepted, ts info will be sent

Location/Timezone:Est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/e655f6446802ebcbe9e26ac55d395ce8

Asylum hours(Approx.): 2,000 hr
Previous gangs: Bezerk
Do you have cartel experience?: Yes i have had plenty of Cartel Experience.
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words):i want a cool group of people that play alot of altis life so we can dominate the server
 Success, Skill, and Love, Positive Vibes and a great sense of Security.

|-{BR}-|CURRINGTON likes this
15 minutes ago, Tonysar said:

Location/Timezone:Est
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/e655f6446802ebcbe9e26ac55d395ce8

Asylum hours(Approx.): 2,000 hr
Previous gangs: Bezerk
Do you have cartel experience?: Yes i have had plenty of Cartel Experience.
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words):i want a cool group of people that play alot of altis life so we can dominate the server
 Success, Skill, and Love, Positive Vibes and a great sense of Security.

Accepted, ts info will be sent

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 173
Asylum hours(Approx.): ~168
Previous gangs: Equinox 
Do you have cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): I want a group of people to play with. I love trying to capture areas and cartels and I really want a gang to do that. Equinox didn't really do anything for the 2 days I was in it. I want a group that is active and does stuff.
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words): I love to snipe. I can cqc but it isn't the thing I am best at. I am active at least 3 hours a day, most the time more than that. I don't rely on others for money. 

Just now, MaverickSanders said:

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 173
Asylum hours(Approx.): ~168
Previous gangs: Equinox 
Do you have cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): I want a group of people to play with. I love trying to capture areas and cartels and I really want a gang to do that. Equinox didn't really do anything for the 2 days I was in it. I want a group that is active and does stuff.
What can you bring to the Bokkenrijders?(Minimum 25 words): I love to snipe. I can cqc but it isn't the thing I am best at. I am active at least 3 hours a day, most the time more than that. I don't rely on others for money. 

Denied, need more hours...Sorry, apply again when you have more hours or are a bit older

Location/Timezone: Sweden 1+
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1091
Asylum hours(Approx.): 150
Previous gangs: cant remeber the name, 
Do you have cartel/bank/fed experience?: 
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): Because you are stronger in numbers, and i would like to experiance the game in a new way.
 I bring firepower, a pilot, drugs, and a viking. Im a god behind the wheel

1 minute ago, David Johnsson said:

Location/Timezone: Sweden 1+
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 1091
Asylum hours(Approx.): 150
Previous gangs: cant remeber the name, 
Do you have cartel/bank/fed experience?: 
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): Because you are stronger in numbers, and i would like to experiance the game in a new way.
 I bring firepower, a pilot, drugs, and a viking. Im a god behind the wheel

Accepted, ts will be sent!

ARMA 3 Hours - 705 hours Approx

Asylum Hours - 1

No previous gangs

No cartel exp.

I would like to join because the first member i met Balthes pointed me in your direction. He was very nice and helpful! I would love to join a group of active players.

I have been playing arma for years, I am a very rounded player, I can snipe and handle myself in close quarters.

Edited by Dznts
Just now, Dznts said:

ARMA 3 Hours - 705 hours Approx

Asylum Hours - 1

No previous gangs

No cartel exp.

I would like to join because the first member i met Balthes pointed me in your direction. He was very nice and helpful! I would love to join a group of active players.

I have been playing arma for years, I am a very rounded player, I can snipe and handle myself in close quarters.

Accepted, ts info will be sent!

Location/Timezone: Canada, QC (NA EST)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): nxEXN.jpg (This
Asylum hours(Approx.): Around 80.
Previous gangs: Kavala Investments (Back when I used to play on Olympus.)
Do you have cartel/bank/fed experience?: More or less, it has been a long time.
Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): Asylum is a fun place, but alone? It gets boring quickly. Try robbing a bank alone, you'll be in for a tough time. I'm usually a tad timid at first but the more I get to know the members, the more I talk. The app. page looks cool, so I thought "Why not?"
 I won't exaggerate, I'm not a MLG sharshooter or some shit. I'm not the best at using military terms. But I think I'm definitely a fun guy to have around, I know how to behave and I have common sense. I know how to move during a touchy situation, I can handle a gun well enough and people usually say I'm a good driver. I can decently fly a chopper, too, but I'm sure you guys have someone more qualified than me for that.

(I usually run a few profitable money runs a week so I can finance myself.)

31 minutes ago, EpoPat said:

Why do you want to join us?(Minimum 30 words): Asylum is a fun place, but alone? It gets boring quickly. Try robbing a bank alone, you'll be in for a tough time. I'm usually a tad timid at first but the more I get to know the members, the more I talk. The app. page looks cool, so I thought "Why not?"
 I won't exaggerate, I'm not a MLG sharshooter or some shit. I'm not the best at using military terms. But I think I'm definitely a fun guy to have around, I know how to behave and I have common sense. I know how to move during a touchy situation, I can handle a gun well enough and people usually say I'm a good driver. I can decently fly a chopper, too, but I'm sure you guys have someone more qualified than me for that.

+1 

Was in KI with this guy, if he's good enough for Gator he's good enough for you.

8 hours ago, EpoPat said:

Accepted, ts info will be sent.