Oreokastro smugglers

A group of smugglers has set up a base in Oreokastro. Gather a group of fellow gamers because it’s time to fight. Oreokastro should consist of 15-20 ai all armed with defense’s set up around the premises AKA little wood barricades etc. after a group of players has killed  all the smugglers in the area they must find the crate in one of the houses with all the smugglers goodies. Turns out the smugglers have a fail safe for unauthorized access to the crate and it will broadcast an alarm. But since all the smugglers are all dead who could respond to try and take the goods for themselves... well other gamers of course! Defend the crate for 5 mins and once it done load up the goods into one of the trucks here at the smugglers base and sell the goods! 

gear inside would probably be randomized I and Y inventory and the players would have to take the goods to the appropriate dealers to sell each type of good. 

this event could trigger to happen maybe once every restart or once every three restarts. 

pros 

promotes pvp 

Easy to enforce as the red zone would be up at Oreokastro which is far away from all major settlements and activities.

can bring players together and form groups and make friendships. 

Made for endgame players so it doesn’t affect new players based on its location.  

promotes a challenge.

cons: 

involves actually having AI which could bug out and wonder away or hide. 

AI could drop weapons when killed which could lead to weapon duping but a simple script could probably fix this.

criticism is welcome.

Edited by Dillon
Bag Of Funyuns likes this

We will never see any content which includes AI or other such NPC's. The exception is the manicans used for buy signs at locations as they have no toll on the server like an AI does. This is in accordance with previous dev decisions on even less intensive AI or NPC usage.

1 hour ago, ColtonB205 said:

We will never see any content which includes AI or other such NPC's. The exception is the manicans used for buy signs at locations as they have no toll on the server like an AI does. This is in accordance with previous dev decisions on even less intensive AI or NPC usage.

YOU STOLE MY FUCKING QUOTE I HAD THE QUOTE FROM PATTON ON MY PROFILE AND YOU STOLE YOU DIRTY COPY CAT