Optic Equality on Server 6

In some cases this is as simple as which optics modded weapons will accept. For instance the AK's civs get can't use default arma optics, not even in the editor. 

In other cases, the optics just aren't in mod. And that is largely because the mod doesn't use long range optics. For good reason.

But if there is a specific pairing that has been overlooked and is compatible, suggest it and who knows, maybe it will happen. 

5 hours ago, Buckwalter said:

In some cases this is as simple as which optics modded weapons will accept. For instance the AK's civs get can't use default arma optics, not even in the editor. 

In other cases, the optics just aren't in mod. And that is largely because the mod doesn't use long range optics. For good reason.

But if there is a specific pairing that has been overlooked and is compatible, suggest it and who knows, maybe it will happen. 

By not having long range optics, all you do is turn this into a third person game most of the time because people just use the third person crosshair.  I saw this change coming and it might sound good on paper but really it's not good for Asylum, I hope this change is never brought to Altis because it doesn't fix anything.

9 minutes ago, Psycosis said:

Dude there is many choices for the honeybadger..... 

And the Sniper rifle L115 or whatever its called. 

I believe the RCO is only suppose to be fitted on the L115.  The AK12 should be compatible with it as well, anyone is welcome to try it in the virtual arsenal.

11 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

By not having long range optics, all you do is turn this into a third person game most of the time because people just use the third person crosshair.  I saw this change coming and it might sound good on paper but really it's not good for Asylum, I hope this change is never brought to Altis because it doesn't fix anything.

I believe the RCO is only suppose to be fitted on the L115.  The AK12 should be compatible with it as well, anyone is welcome to try it in the virtual arsenal.

The RCO is also fittable to the katiba. 

On 3/14/2016 at 8:49 PM, Psycosis said:

The RCO is also fittable to the katiba. 

Katiba is 20k You are fucking damn right i get a scope. l11 only takes the RCO to my knowledge I couldnt put it on, but i know someone saaid there was a way to exploit it on. The ONLY scope we get is a fucking SHit kobra scope for our ak.

Edit: I also just checked rebel and there is no RCO due to exploiting it on to weapons supposidly. That leaves us with kobra sight. Id rather throw my gun on the ground and beat you to death with red gulls

Edited by Sugarfoot
Bob Jill., Zodiac and Shepurd like this
3 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

Katiba is 20k You are fucking damn right i get a scope. l11 only takes the RCO to my knowledge I couldnt put it on, but i know someone saaid there was a way to exploit it on. The ONLY scope we get is a fucking SHit kobra scope for our ak.

Edit: I also just checked rebel and there is no RCO due to exploiting it on to weapons supposidly. That leaves us with kobra sight. Id rather throw my gun on the ground and beat you to death with red gulls

I LOVE the fighting suggestion there, Sugarfoot. +1!