Helicopter Mem Leak

Hello I need your help.

Since last week I've been having troubles with choppers, when I hop in into a Chopper after a few minutes (2 - 5 mins ) I start dropping frames, when I hop out of the chopper I'm stuck at 5 or 6 fps and I need to restart my whole Arma, any one has this trouble?

Any ideas?  Thanks

Ps this is happening on servers 1 - 4

Edited by TwinCities
3 hours ago, Pentax said:

Memory leak there, memory leak over there, o look memory leak there as well, memory leaks everywhere, why all of the sudden this become a thing?

Because everyone sees the Australia problems and thinks "OH! That must be what it is!!" Memory leaks have pretty much become the buzzword of the month now, because it's an easy thing for people to talk about and blame, even if it's not necessarily the issue.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Did people learn the word "Memory leak" and now all the sudden things that were fine, whenever they get a problem just assume "MEMORY LEAK"

Im sorry, thats not how it works. 

Thats excactly why I made this post. To know whats happening with my game or any suggestions that could be.

You may want to hop in a help and tab out (I know that causes more frame drops for you) and bring up your task manager and see where your CPU power is getting siphoned from. That is more than likely your issue, especially IF you're running your helicopter draw distance at anything higher than the stock 1000.

So far as I'm aware, the only memory leak issue that asylum is encountering is from the Australia map itself. Which paratus confirmed in his reply to my comment yesterday on the change log. Also stated is that is being addressed.

But again, my best advice that I can conjure up for you at this time is to see if something is hogging up your CPU power. I had an issue with that when I had rainmeter (desktop widgets to monitor performance) installed. They for some odd reason took way more power to run than they should have.

Mike Stmria likes this