Latin Kings Recruiting [Server 2]

dennozZ

Latin Kings! Active gang on server 2 that is involve in every aspect of the game. We focus on turfs to make any kind of drugs and crafting. We fight cartels, rob bank, prison breaks and more! Most members are latins and we speak spanish and english. We recruit spanish speakers BUT if you are an active player and want to be part of this gang reply this post so we can contact you.

[Founder]

Pablo Escobar

[Leaders]

Mr.Gravity // Meekah // Angelo Millones // Destroyer // Papito

[Recruiters]

Pedro Navaja // KenzZo // El Cabo

[Members]

Hector El Father // Fxo Trot // El Diablo Guapo // El Chiquito Guapo // Avila // Abuba K // Big John // Austin // Solid // NightMare // KriSSu09 // Whipeout // Naltron

Edited by Pablo Escobar
Eric916 likes this

Hola!, que bueno que esten tomando la iniciativa de hacer una ganga en español, es bueno ver gente de todos paises jugar en nuestros servers. Ahora.. si van a iniciar con alguien o hacer RolePlay con alguien porfavor por respeto a la mayoria del server que son americanos tienen que iniciar en ingles y asegurensen de que los entiendan. Bueno, con eso dicho si tienen alguna duda me buscame en TS uso el nombre Revenge X soy Administrador y tambien soy de Puerto Rico.

Skittles and rngr like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2015 at 9:39 PM, Pablo Escobar said:

[Founder]

Eric916<< lol jk

[Leaders]

Mr.Gravity // Meekah // Angelo Millones // Destroyer // Papito // Pablo Escobar :P

[Recruiters]

Pedro Navaja // KenzZo // El Cabo

[Members]

Hector El Father // Fxo Trot // El Diablo Guapo // El Chiquito Guapo // Avila // Abuba K // Big John // Austin // Solid // NightMare // KriSSu09 // Whipeout // Naltron

THIS WILL HAPPEN IF U LET ME JOIN^^^ HAHA I'm just playing. I am interested in joining. What are the qualifications for joining? I speak a lil Spanish my fiance' is a Spanish major in college so I learn more all the time :D

Hello! I'm a native English speaker who has an interest in learning some Spanish.  I have 4 years of study in the language, and I feel like this would be a good way to enhance that.  I've got around 650 hours on Arma and about $460k in the bank.  I'm also looking for a gang to do some fun stuff with, so this is a near ideal situation. Feel free to contact me, I'm quite interested in joining!

dennozZ likes this
2 hours ago, LSD Larry said:

Hi my in game name is Adam, i like taking cartels i have 50k in the bank and i am a very, very good shot. you once told me to fight you in your turf and i whiped you guys out, ez game accept me because i will be the best player in your gang.

are u the shitty SGS adam?? now u realized who always own turfs? lol

Eric916 likes this

In-Game Name:Tomas Howard

Estimated Asylum Time:60hr

Bank Balance:100k

Have you ever been banned? No

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? No

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?

Why do you want to join our gang?I want to join your gang because it would be more fun to play and roleplay with more people

Do you know any members of our gang? No but I know a friend that is trying to join as well.

Edited by Tomas Howard

I am posting a proper application this time

In-Game Name: Sneaky Lamb

Estimated Asylum Time: 80-100 hours

Bank Balance: 75k

Have you ever been banned? nah m8

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yep

Current and Past Gangs? none

Why do you want to join our gang? because i respect Pablo Escobar and i want to be part of a money making community

Do you know any members of our gang? whell i met you, Pablo Escobar very breifly

12 minutes ago, Sneaky Lamb said:

I am posting a proper application this time

In-Game Name: Sneaky Lamb

Estimated Asylum Time: 80-100 hours

Bank Balance: 75k

Have you ever been banned? nah m8

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yep

Current and Past Gangs? none

Why do you want to join our gang? because i respect Pablo Escobar and i want to be part of a money making community

Do you know any members of our gang? whell i met you, Pablo Escobar very breifly

25 minutes ago, Tomas Howard said:

In-Game Name:Tomas Howard

Estimated Asylum Time:60hr

Bank Balance:100k

Have you ever been banned? No

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? No

Why do you want to join our gang?I want to join your gang because it would be more fun to play and roleplay with more people

Do you know any members of our gang? No but I know a friend that is trying to join as well.

Accepted :)

Sneaky Lamb likes this