Bounty Hunter

I I know that there's som writing about the Bounty Hunter form out there and i have redeemed som off it,  but after testing it out for my self i have some cvestions. 

1. If you're fugitive is on to you and suicide ore soft loge out will them still have ther bounty. 

2. will  Vermin down you or kill you,  and wer do you get the ammo.  I know you get it at rebel base if you are rebel.  That's way i will like to know if it's down you. 

3. Wer are the GPS and your binoculars at the general store.  Are they gon because you are bounty. 

4. If you are a bounty hunter can you arest killers ore any civ if you see that they are going to do something dum.  Or only if you are looking for on specific player.

5. Do bounty hunters how any specific car to use. 

Thanks 

1: if your target dies, you'll still have their bounty. Not sure on soft log, I'm pretty sure you won't lose it unless they fully log out. Don't quote me on that.

2: I haven't been a bounty hunter in a while, but I know the Vermin ammo from rebel will kill you. I'd imagine the bounty hunter shop sells downing ammo. 

3: I'm 99% sure they don't disappear because you're a bounty hunter, document it and make a big report if you're sure I guess. 

4: Nope, you'll only be able to arrest people whose bounties you have. 

5: Bounty hunters have the same cars as anyone else.

Edit: you posted this twice, should probably delete one.

Edited by ProjectGemini
David Erling likes this

Thanks this is what I was looking for.  I can see that i have 2 post open was so late yesterday so i did something but don't know how to delete it.  

I'm starting my Bounty Hunter life for 2 days ago and I'm having a good time doing it.  It's to many killers and thugs in altis so i feel like its my duti to do something.  

@David Erling

1. If u soft log they will lose your bounty. If u suicide they will still have u as bounty. But be careful doing that because if they engage u and u suicide or soft log u can get in trouble with the admis for combatlogging or combat suicide

2. Vermin can use lethal or downing rounds. U can buy lethals from Rebel Outpost ( u need Rebel Licence ) and downing rounds from vigilante shop ( u need bounty hunter Licence) But be careful that u can't have both licences in the same time.

3. They don't dissapear because u are a bounty. Might be a bug.

4. U can arrest only the people u have as bounty. If u down some1 who is not your bounty and a cop sees you doing u are going straight to jail ( Abuse of a bounty hunter licence ). 

5. U can use any car u want.

David Erling likes this
1 hour ago, maverick said:

1. If u soft log they will lose your bounty. If u suicide they will still have u as bounty. But be careful doing that because if they engage u and u suicide or soft log u can get in trouble with the admis for combatlogging or combat suicide

Good morning thanks for your advice.  I was hunting 3 criminals yesterday for a good time,  but wen i was close to catch him he soft respond and log in again,  so I lost the bounty on him.  Wat to do in a situation like that.  I was waiting for him up on the hills off the heroin fild. 

After the new update i was at the bounty hunter shop and it was no rubber bullets for the  pistol,  maby a bug that thay have to take a look at.  The same thing when i was at the general store and trying to get GPS.  

Maybe a admin can quote me on that. 

Thanks 

5 hours ago, David Erling said:

Good morning thanks for your advice.  I was hunting 3 criminals yesterday for a good time,  but wen i was close to catch him he soft respond and log in again,  so I lost the bounty on him.  Wat to do in a situation like that.  I was waiting for him up on the hills off the heroin fild. 

After the new update i was at the bounty hunter shop and it was no rubber bullets for the  pistol,  maby a bug that thay have to take a look at.  The same thing when i was at the general store and trying to get GPS.  

Maybe a admin can quote me on that. 

Thanks 

-If they log off to avoid you, record it and report them. 

-They redid the UI, click on the gun and it should have the bullets under accessories on the left. If not, then it's probably a bug. I've noticed a couple bugs in the UI that I've reported. I haven't checked the UI on the general store, so I'm not sure about that. 

David Erling likes this

I wrote at the patch log and som one writ back and said that it was maby a bug in the new update.  But i hope that if it is that day fix it soon.  

To record if you get a player soft loge out is a good I'd but always forget to record.  

Thanks for letting me get all of this information,  if someone has more info how i can improve my skills as a bounty hunter i appreciate that.