Closed

On 8/14/2016 at 2:00 PM, ukbfoxtrot said:

In-Game Name: Ewan Rogers

Any other previous names you have gone by: no

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma: 800 Asylum: 20

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no, nor on any other RP server

Current/Past Gangs: no

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? I am a quick thinker who can make decisions on the fly an execute them to get out of situations safely along with any other team members. i am a patient person who can also put up with a lot of pressure in intense situations. i am also a good shot, and experienced driver.

Accepted for Interview. Check PM for TS information.

In-Game Name: Boomer White

Any other previous names you have gone by: 

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 900 hours, looking to get back into the groove of things. (:

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?: No.

Current/Past Gangs: DS, AS, TCE.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?: Yes'm.

What can you bring to ATF?: I have a very well tuned set of leadership skills. I bring good firefighting skills as well as a trigger finger. I respond to orders well and know my place. I have a good sense of humor but I also know when to shut up and buckle up. I am looking for a fresh start, so i will also be bringing a fresh look to things. I make good on time, a good pilot and heavy armored vehicle driver. - I was away for awhile but I look forward to bringing lots of wins.

Hope you will have me.

- White-Out

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this
17 hours ago, Boomed said:

In-Game Name: Boomer White

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 900 hours, looking to get back into the groove of things. (:

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?: No.

Current/Past Gangs: DS, AS, TCE.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?: Yes'm.

What can you bring to ATF?: I have a very well tuned set of leadership skills. I bring good firefighting skills as well as a trigger finger. I respond to orders well and know my place. I have a good sense of humor but I also know when to shut up and buckle up. I am looking for a fresh start, so i will also be bringing a fresh look to things. I make good on time, a good pilot and heavy armored vehicle driver. - I was away for awhile but I look forward to bringing lots of wins.

Hope you will have me.

- White-Out

Accepted for interview. You have the TS

On 8/13/2016 at 3:37 PM, Edgar Mckor said:

In-Game Name: Edgar Mckorn

Any other previous names you have gone by: Efamex

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): arma: 170

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No

Current/Past Gangs: i was in nimrod for about 5 mins.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes to both.

What can you bring to ATF? I'm an active player, willing to learn and listen,

+1 c; butleftlul

Editing this after about 1 week of not able to be invited to the gang in game.

Been in the TS almost every day for a bit and nobody was ever online who could invite me, so I will have to back out and look for a more active gang.

Good luck in the future, the few of you I met were pretty cool B)

Edited by TrashCat
reason in post
11 hours ago, TrashCat said:

In-Game Name: TrashCatTM

Any other previous names you have gone by: Always the same name. 

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 90 total hours. I think 75% in Asylum, 20% in King of the Hill, and 5% offline learning the game

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No. 

Current/Past Gangs: A gang called Libertalia on server 1. The leader was friendly, but it was just 4 people and they weren't online much :(.  

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes to both.

What can you bring to ATF? I have been looking for a gang for a few days now on the forums and in game, and I read this: "We do not believe that in-game hours show a player's skill and would be willing to teach/train any newer players to the game. As a gang we feel that teamwork is more important than individual skill." This applies to me quite a bit because I just got the game about 2 weeks ago and really like it a lot. I have lots of FPS experience from other games, but I'm still learning Arma and learning about all the Altis Life things. I know almost nothing about any illegal stuff or gang stuff because I've played almost entirely as a solo player and none of that can be done as a solo. Also, lots of people seem reluctant to answer my question in game, but I've found some nice guides on the forums. Most gangs seem to be full of rude idiots that ruin the experience of others at their own gain, but this group seems friendly. I can bring lots of activity, good shooting, and ability to team up to the group. Let me know if you'll have me. B)

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for Teamspeak address.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2016 at 0:59 AM, TrashCat said:

Editing this after about 1 week of not able to be invited to the gang in game.

Been in the TS almost every day for a bit and nobody was ever online who could invite me, so I will have to back out and look for a more active gang.

Good luck in the future, the few of you I met were pretty cool B)

Following up on your edit:

I apologize that you were not invited to the gang in-game in a timely fashion. However, let me explain a few things.

1) There are only certain people who are actually able to invite you to the gang in-game, they have to be at least a gang rank 2. Our personal gang ranking system does not directly reflect the ranks in-game. As such, there are only 5 people currently who can invite you to the gang, one of which is me and I have not been able to be on much the past few weeks.

That means in order for you to be invited to the gang you had to be in-game at the same time as one of only 4 other people (in a 30+ person gang), which can get difficult now that school is in full swing for everyone. It's not an activity issue, it is a timing issue.

It's not as easy as just making more people rank 2, because rank 2s can also take money from the gang bank account at will. That makes it a highly scrutinized position. It would be nice if invite power was made available to lower ranks, but as it stands currently we have to work with what we're given.

2) Looking at the Teamspeak server logs, I understand what appears to have happened. The first 2 days following your recruitment you were in our TS for typically more than an hour each day.

However, by the third day, you were spending 20-45 minutes in the TS at a time, at spread out points in the day, with blocks of more than an hour only occurring at typically inactive times like late night or early afternoon. 

This is not to say you did anything wrong. You should have received an invite within those first few days. However, the shorter blocks on the following days helped to decrease the likelihood of logging in at the same time as an officer who could invite you. Again, timing issue over activity issue.

3) I will make sure to ask the recruiter who did your interview about why you were not invited to the gang at the time of your recruitment. I'm sure that there is a valid reason why it didn't happen immediately. Once I discuss it with him, I will get back to you and explain further what happened.

4) I'm unfortunately not able to see if you attempted to reach out to any officers about the issue, so I will have to talk to them about it when I get a chance. Several of our officers regularly sit in the AFK channel when they are offline, but will respond to messages or pokes when they return. If you did not make an effort to reach out to them, then they likely did not know you needed to be helped when they were online to do something about it.

However, if you did talk to an officer about it, please let me know who that officer was and what you told them. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will make sure a situation like this doesn't happen again in the future.

As your application and interview were accepted, if you desire to rejoin ATF at this time, you are welcome to. However, you will be required to restart your recruit week.

Edited by ATF MG007
Miles likes this

In-Game Name: Hades

Any other previous names you have gone by: nope

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma 1750 (between two different accounts) Asylum around 100 not sure

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: I am a bounty hunter, but no other gangs

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes

What can you bring to ATF? I am experienced in Arma and I enjoy to Role Play. I am very active and enjoy to meet new people. 

In-Game Name: COKEMOP

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 160

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes, for saying "run nigga" after robbing someone.

Current/Past Gangs: 

What can you bring to ATF? I've been playing fps games for a long time, I like to think I have pretty decent aim. I'm pretty chill, I have somewhat low hours on Arma but I've recently gotten into Asylum and I am very active. I was playing with DS a lot, and did a couple bank/feds with you guys today. I like the way you play, and you seem chill. 

On 9/16/2016 at 5:38 PM, iNotey said:

In-Game Name: Hades

Any other previous names you have gone by: nope

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma 1750 (between two different accounts) Asylum around 100 not sure

Current/Past Gangs: I am a bounty hunter, but no other gangs

What can you bring to ATF? I am experienced in Arma and I enjoy to Role Play. I am very active and enjoy to meet new people. 

Accepted for interview. Check you inbox for Teamspeak Address.

On 9/16/2016 at 10:56 PM, COKEMOP said:

In-Game Name: COKEMOP

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 160

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes, for saying "run nigga" after robbing someone.

Current/Past Gangs: 

What can you bring to ATF? I've been playing fps games for a long time, I like to think I have pretty decent aim. I'm pretty chill, I have somewhat low hours on Arma but I've recently gotten into Asylum and I am very active. I was playing with DS a lot, and did a couple bank/feds with you guys today. I like the way you play, and you seem chill. 

In-Game Name: Dylan Shelby

Any other previous names you have gone by: Nope

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma 550, Arma 2 2k+ and asylum like 5 

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? neit

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yep

What can you bring to ATF?

Good aim and driving skills so ez kills on Ruthless plebs and getaways and I'm Irish so I guess ez story times and shiz 

On 9/25/2016 at 3:19 PM, Pralley said:

In-Game Name: Dylan Shelby

Any other previous names you have gone by: Nope

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma 550, Arma 2 2k+ and asylum like 5 

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? neit

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yep

Good aim and driving skills so ez kills on Ruthless plebs and getaways and I'm Irish so I guess ez story times and shiz 

Accepted for interview, Check your inbox for Teamspeak address.

• 3 weeks later...

In-Game Name: flamingshadow

Any other previous names you have gone by: flaming, Gunner Ring

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 700

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes, exploiting for things I didn't understand were a rule break early on (I.e. Hopping out of own car that is open while restrained) appeal was successful because it was a minor issue.

Current/Past Gangs: The Ruthless Ones, Crimson, Phoenix, Purgatory, Viper, Latin Kings.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes and Yes

What can you bring to ATF? I can bring both experience I have developed from over 1k hours and I can bring friends along to help with the gang.

Edited by flamingshadow
11 hours ago, flamingshadow said:

In-Game Name: flamingshadow

Any other previous names you have gone by: flaming, Gunner Ring

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 700

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes, exploiting for things I didn't understand were a rule break early on (I.e. Hopping out of own car that is open while restrained) appeal was successful because it was a minor issue.

Current/Past Gangs: The Ruthless Ones, Crimson, Phoenix, Purgatory, Viper, Latin Kings.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes and Yes

What can you bring to ATF? I can bring both experience I have developed from over 1k hours and I can bring friends along to help with the gang.

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for Teamspeak Address.

In-Game Name: Adrian King

Any other previous names you have gone by: Adi

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma: 1300 / Asylum : 250-350 (Not 100% certain)

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes.  I was stupid to ask a friend who dupes money for money...

Current/Past Gangs: Used to have my own gang called Altis Rebel Force but either than that I haven't really had one 

What can you bring to ATF? Over my time on arma I have learned how to shoot / fly / and drive to a good standard and since a lot of my arma time has been on RP I am good at role playing and an overall nice guy :D

Edited by Adrian King
Spelling mistakes :D
7 hours ago, Adrian King said:

In-Game Name: Adrian King

Any other previous names you have gone by: Adi

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma: 1300 / Asylum : 250-350 (Not 100% certain)

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Yes.  I was stupid to ask a friend who dupes money for money...

Current/Past Gangs: Used to have my own gang called Altis Rebel Force but either than that I haven't really had one 

What can you bring to ATF? Over my time on arma I have learned how to shoot / fly / and drive to a good standard and since a lot of my arma time has been on RP I am good at role playing and an overall nice guy :D

Accepted for Interview. Check your inbox for Teamspeak Address.

• 3 weeks later...

In-Game Name:

Spirit 

Spirit-bear

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.):

100+

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?

Never been ban on anything.

Current/Past Gangs:

None, Train me Daddy! 

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?

yes, and yes

Combat medic 

pretty good at makeing thing go boom 

Easy to get along with! 

been playing Rp style game sences i was 10 DnD baby!! 

15 hours ago, Spirit-Bear said:

In-Game Name:

Spirit 

Spirit-bear

100+

Never been ban on anything.

Current/Past Gangs:

None, Train me Daddy! 

yes, and yes

Combat medic 

pretty good at makeing thing go boom 

Easy to get along with! 

been playing Rp style game sences i was 10 DnD baby!! 

• 2 weeks later...

In-Game Name: Tim

| ßкŧ | Tim

400 Hours

When I was new I did not know you couldn't bounty boost but I soon  learned after that mistake. 

Current/Past Gangs:

Bankok Triad

Yeah

What I can bring to ATF is my kind-hearted personality and the different types of skill I can offer to the gang. I think I would be the perfect addition to your gang because I would do anything for anyone, I am committed to the things that I work for and I also can care for the members of the gang during the tough times ahead. Thank you for reading my app.

Sincerely, Tim. 

In-Game Name: Koma

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): 66 hours

What can you bring to ATF? Leadership skills and a trustworthy member.

In-Game Name: Cory Keener

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma: 850 Asylum: 30

What can you bring to ATF? Iv'e been around arma for a while. I know Altis very well and am very good in tight combat situations. I don't have any problems following orders regardless of what they are and i am a very good driver

16 minutes ago, Koma said:

In-Game Name: Koma

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): 66 hours

What can you bring to ATF? Leadership skills and a trustworthy member.

In-Game Name: Tyrell Lynch

Any other previous names you have gone by: Tyrell Lynch

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Around 200

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nope

Current/Past Gangs: Doesn't exist anymore and i forget the name of it

I have had a decent amount of time on this server and I'm looking to join a great gang and I rolled for like an hour with you guys and it was awesome. Also, most of my time in Arma 3 has been rp and I feel that through all of it I have become a decent aim/good roll player/great trustful team member.

12 hours ago, Tyrell Lynch said:

In-Game Name: Tyrell Lynch

Any other previous names you have gone by: Tyrell Lynch

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Around 200

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nope

Current/Past Gangs: Doesn't exist anymore and i forget the name of it

I have had a decent amount of time on this server and I'm looking to join a great gang and I rolled for like an hour with you guys and it was awesome. Also, most of my time in Arma 3 has been rp and I feel that through all of it I have become a decent aim/good roll player/great trustful team member.

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the Teamspeak address.

17 hours ago, Tyrell Lynch said:

In-Game Name: Cory Keener

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): Arma: 850 Asylum: 30

What can you bring to ATF? Iv'e been around arma for a while. I know Altis very well and am very good in tight combat situations. I don't have any problems following orders regardless of what they are and i am a very good driver

Accepted for interview. You have the TS.

Edited by HoneyDew
On 11/20/2016 at 10:46 PM, Tim but not Tim said:

In-Game Name: Tim

| ßкŧ | Tim

400 Hours

When I was new I did not know you couldn't bounty boost but I soon  learned after that mistake. 

Current/Past Gangs:

Bankok Triad

Yeah

What I can bring to ATF is my kind-hearted personality and the different types of skill I can offer to the gang. I think I would be the perfect addition to your gang because I would do anything for anyone, I am committed to the things that I work for and I also can care for the members of the gang during the tough times ahead. Thank you for reading my app.

Sincerely, Tim. 

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the Teamspeak address.

In-Game Name:

Tristan

Osama Bin Trappin

Arma Hours: 500

Asylum Hours: 500

All I play is Asylum.

No, Never have been Banned.

Current/Past Gangs:

Current: Preds

Past: None

I do, I have both.

Very Active, Good at  role playing, Loyalty to the gang, Good at taking orders.

In-Game Name: Buds

Any other previous names you have gone by: Litebuds

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.):Arma: 532 Asylum: Don't remember. Quite a lot.

Have you ever been Banned? No

Current/Past Gangs: I've never been in a gang, but i've helped out Drunk Squad members, and S.H.I.E.L.D

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? I have both

What can you bring to ATF? A Good arms man, while helping out the ATF gain even more respect.

in-Game Name: Ciaphas Ventura

Any other previous names you have gone by: none

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): I work a fair bit but I manage 5 to 6 hours a week

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? nope!

Current/Past Gangs: I have a gang on server 2 called Banahogg

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes I do

What can you bring to ATF - A magic whistle, didgeridoo, Accordion, Guitar, trombone, you name it i can play it or Might have it. (I'm the flute guy btw) I also live stream irregularly and am starting to re-brand my you tube channel so its a little less weird and more focused on Arma! 

3 hours ago, Osama Bin Trappin said:

In-Game Name:

Tristan

Osama Bin Trappin

Arma Hours: 500

Asylum Hours: 500

All I play is Asylum.

No, Never have been Banned.

Current/Past Gangs:

Current: Preds

Past: None

I do, I have both.

Very Active, Good at  role playing, Loyalty to the gang, Good at taking orders.

In-Game Name: Pr3ttyToxic

Any other previous names you have gone by: Pretty new around here, so none.

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 60 hours I think, said I was new :)

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nop!

Current/Past Gangs: Nop!

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Both!

What can you bring to ATF?  So far, I have to be honest, probably not much, but I am a quick learner and I have been in a couple of Medium/Large groups for other games before. I know how to roll with a team and communicate, I bought Arma 3 more than a year ago, I played Altis life for a couple of weeks last year, but alone it was getting boring.. And that is why I am now looking for a semi-serious group to roll with. (Semi-serious meaning I want to do interesting stuff, but I still want to have fun doing it) So for now, all I can really bring is my awesome company ;)  But as soon as I learn the ropes I'll kick ass for sure! 

Edited by Pr3ttyToxic

In-Game Name:Xavier

Any other previous names you have gone by:Snake On Cocaine

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.):Arma:568 Asylum:IDK

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? I have Never been banned

Current/Past Gangs:None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes, I have a mic and teamspeak

What can you bring to ATF? I work well with others and can coordinate with people as a unit.

1 hour ago, IKickFish4Fun said:

In-Game Name: Buds

Any other previous names you have gone by: Litebuds

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.):Arma: 532 Asylum: Don't remember. Quite a lot.

Have you ever been Banned? No

Current/Past Gangs: I've never been in a gang, but i've helped out Drunk Squad members, and S.H.I.E.L.D

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? I have both

What can you bring to ATF? A Good arms man, while helping out the ATF gain even more respect.

Accepted for interview.

In-Game Name: Juan Pablo

Any other previous names you have gone by: N/A

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 100 hours on Arma 3 / Probably about ~20 hours on Asylum

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?: No

Current/Past Gangs: N/A

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?: Yes

What can you bring to ATF?: I plan to be fairly active on the server. I don't have too many hours on Arma 3 but I have pretty good aim and am willing to learn anything necessary to succeed in this gang. I can communicate effectively and listen to instructions with precision. Above all, I can provide the gang with a steady stream of income from my constant meth running.

34 minutes ago, Jerome Lincoln said:

In-Game Name: Jerome Lincoln

Asylum Hours (approx.): 68

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? N/A

What can you bring to ATF? A hardworking dedicated member that is looking to have fun.

Accepted for Interview. Worried about the lack of experience but i think you'll manage just fine.

Edited by MightyPanda
33 minutes ago, JuanPablo said:

In-Game Name: Juan Pablo

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.): 100 hours on Arma 3 / Probably about ~20 hours on Asylum

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?: No

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?: Yes

What can you bring to ATF?: I plan to be fairly active on the server. I don't have too many hours on Arma 3 but I have pretty good aim and am willing to learn anything necessary to succeed in this gang. I can communicate effectively and listen to instructions with precision. Above all, I can provide the gang with a steady stream of income from my constant meth running.

Accepted for Interview. Also worried about the lack of experience but i think you'll manage just fine.