Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20160318162257_1edit1.jpg

Altis Task Force

ATF is a family style gang where all the members know each other. We enjoy playing in shenanigans and other fun activities such as RPing as the Tanoa Armed Taxi Service and stuff. We do not believe that in-game hours show a player's skill and would be willing to teach/train any newer players to the game. As a gang we feel that teamwork is more important than individual skill. Feel free to drop an application and enjoy the fun. Hope to see you soon.

Current Leadership:

General: BSuzinator

 

Please copy and paste this format into your replies.

In-Game Name:

Any other previous names you have gone by:

Arma and Asylum Hours (approx.):

How much money in bank (screenshot): 

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?

Current/Past Gangs:

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?

What can you bring to ATF?

Edited by Brandon Suzelis
Edited leadership

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎19 at 6:48 AM, Brandon Suzelis said:

 

In-Game Name: ToastyZA

Any other previous names you have gone by: Toasty

Asylum Hours (approx.): Around 25

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No :)

Current/Past Gangs: Not yet in  one and never was.

Do you have a Mic and TeamSpeak? I do.What can you bring to ATF? I am very good at role-play and never kill without role-play. I am also very active and dedicated to gangs I join.

What can you bring to ATF?

  • Very active and always on teamspeak
  • Loyal to gangs I join and always help the members.
  • Good shot :D
  • I am very good at role-play and abide the rules of the server.

 

 

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Toasty said:

In-Game Name: ToastyZA

Any other previous names you have gone by: Toasty

Asylum Hours (approx.): Around 25

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No :)

Current/Past Gangs: Not yet in  one and never was.

Do you have a Mic and TeamSpeak? I do.What can you bring to ATF? I am very good at role-play and never kill without role-play. I am also very active and dedicated to gangs I join.

What can you bring to ATF?

  • Very active and always on teamspeak
  • Loyal to gangs I join and always help the members.
  • Good shot :D
  • I am very good at role-play and abide the rules of the server.

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the TS address.

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Please copy and paste this format into your replies.

In-Game Name: ghost

Any other previous names you have gone by: none

Asylum Hours (approx.): 2

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: none

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? a very spesific set of skillz.....

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Ghost8565 said:

Please copy and paste this format into your replies.

In-Game Name: ghost

Any other previous names you have gone by: none

Asylum Hours (approx.): 2

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: none

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? a very spesific set of skillz.....

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the TS Address.

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/19/2016 at 9:48 PM, Brandon Suzelis said:

In-Game Name: Elbow

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): 40

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nope

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yup

What can you bring to ATF? I enjoy a variety of playstyles and am active most days.

 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Elbow said:

In-Game Name: Elbow

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): 40

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nope

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yup

What can you bring to ATF? I enjoy a variety of playstyles and am active most days.

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the TS Address.

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: Hypo

Any other previous names you have gone by: No.

Asylum Hours (approx.): 300

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes

What can you bring to ATF? I want to see what it is like to be in a gang. I am very active in s4 and loyal to anyone who earns my trust.

Edited by Hypo
Lmao Typo.
MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Hypo said:

In-Game Name: Hypo

Any other previous names you have gone by: No.

Asylum Hours (approx.): 300

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes

What can you bring to ATF? I want to see what it is like to be in a gang. I am very activate in s4 and loyal to anyone who earns my trust.

Accepted for Interview. Check your inbox for the Teamspeak Address.

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: xjacksn5x

Any other previous names you have gone by: SveinyS

Asylum Hours (approx.): 170

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? never

Current/Past Gangs: non

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes and i got own chat on csgo comunity

What can you bring to ATF? loyal service and funny coments:d 

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: xxJ99CKxxL33Txx

Any other previous names you have gone by: lick dicker, person

Asylum Hours (approx.):3 minutes

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? third party apps

Current/Past Gangs: faze

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? i can't afford teamspeak

What can you bring to ATF? well im a 3 minute veteran that can buy gear and fish very well

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: Reid

Any other previous names you have gone by: N/A

Asylum Hours (approx.): 1400

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: ATF, Valerous, team berry.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? A good player who does this for fun.

ATF MG007 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, SveinyS said:

In-Game Name: xjacksn5x

Any other previous names you have gone by: SveinyS

Asylum Hours (approx.): 170

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? never

Current/Past Gangs: non

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes and i got own chat on csgo comunity

What can you bring to ATF? loyal service and funny coments:d 

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the Teamspeak address.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, reid said:

In-Game Name: Reid

Any other previous names you have gone by: N/A

Asylum Hours (approx.): 1400

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: ATF, Valerous, team berry.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? A good player who does this for fun.

Accepted.

reid likes this

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Jaack said:

In-Game Name: xxJ99CKxxL33Txx

Any other previous names you have gone by: lick dicker, person

Asylum Hours (approx.):3 minutes

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? third party apps

Current/Past Gangs: faze

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? i can't afford teamspeak

What can you bring to ATF? well im a 3 minute veteran that can buy gear and fish very well

Denied- We do not take troll applications lightly. Please think twice before messing around on our forums. 

BSuzinator and MR.DELTAWOLF like this

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name:sjack43

Any other previous names you have gone by:no

Asylum Hours (approx.):30 per week

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? 1 time for escaping jail

Current/Past Gangs:none

Do you have a Mic and TeamSpeak?mic

What can you bring to ATF?i can bring what ever the gang needs when ever they need it

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: ashto

Any other previous names you have gone by: nope

Asylum Hours (approx.): around 100

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: no gang

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? i have a mic 

What can you bring to ATF? I can bring my good skills in asylum, good at rpg's and shooters, if we need a zone i will pitch in. Thank you for reading this and using your time. :)))))))))

MR.DELTAWOLF likes this

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, sjack43 said:

In-Game Name:sjack43

Any other previous names you have gone by:no

Asylum Hours (approx.):30 per week

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? 1 time for escaping jail

Current/Past Gangs:none

Do you have a Mic and TeamSpeak?mic

What can you bring to ATF?i can bring what ever the gang needs when ever they need it

Accepted for interview. Please check your inbox for the Teamspeak address.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Pigbrain said:

In-Game Name: ashto

Any other previous names you have gone by: nope

Asylum Hours (approx.): around 100

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: no gang

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? i have a mic 

What can you bring to ATF? I can bring my good skills in asylum, good at rpg's and shooters, if we need a zone i will pitch in. Thank you for reading this and using your time. :)))))))))

Accepted for interview. Please check your inbox for the Teamspeak address.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/28/2016 at 7:05 PM, reid said:

In-Game Name: Reid

Any other previous names you have gone by: N/A

Asylum Hours (approx.): 1400

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? no

Current/Past Gangs: ATF, Valerous, team berry.

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? yes

What can you bring to ATF? A good player who does this for fun.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

 

From ATF to ATF.

 

<3 you Reid

Edited by ATF MG007

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name:

IoniyK

Any other previous names you have gone by:

A Lame Llama, Heath

Asylum Hours (approx.):

840

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?

No

Current/Past Gangs:

Urban Cowboys, Altis Storm, Valorous, ATF, excetra...

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?

Yes, yes

What can you bring to ATF?

Combat skills, driving skills, helicopter flying, good rp, the ability to crush my enemies

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, IoniyK said:

In-Game Name:

IoniyK

Any other previous names you have gone by:

A Lame Llama, Heath

Asylum Hours (approx.):

840

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?

No

Current/Past Gangs:

Urban Cowboys, Altis Storm, Valorous, ATF, excetra...

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?

Yes, yes

What can you bring to ATF?

Combat skills, driving skills, helicopter flying, good rp, the ability to crush my enemies

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: Freedom

Any other previous names you have gone by: Blaine

Asylum Hours (approx.): 1k

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No

Current/Past Gangs: IV ATF MM

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes

What can you bring to ATF? EPIC soup eating. Me My self and I

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: Marcus

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): Shit idk, quite a bit actually, just started getting back into it again.

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nah

Current/Past Gangs: None, Fly solo usually

Do you have a Mic and TeamSpeak? Both

What can you bring to ATF? Well I've spent most of my Arma experience on Wasteland, I've got pretty great accuracy with all the new marksman rifles, In other words id be a good enforcer. Good shot for sure. I enjoy killing people because if you don't you die. Um ive taken the liberty to try and rob the fed by myself usually I fail, but I'm persistent. I'm a great guy to play with, I listen and respect the high rank men.

Edited by Marcus18
if i was to say how man hours a week id say over 2-3 during weekdays and 5-10 on weekends

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Blaine_TV said:

In-Game Name: Freedom

Any other previous names you have gone by: Blaine

Asylum Hours (approx.): 1k

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No

Current/Past Gangs: IV ATF MM

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes

What can you bring to ATF? EPIC soup eating. Me My self and I

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Panthius Bakermen said:

In-Game Name:

Panthius Bakermen

 

Any other previous names you have gone by:

I have always gone by my character name Panthius Bakermen, or my real name Logan

 

Asylum Hours (approx.):

Around 140+

 

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why?

I have never been banned, never been warned, and never been talked to about any wrong doing

 

Current/Past Gangs:

Around a year ago, I applied to be part of ATF. I was a week into my recruitment, back when you guys had the week long "ride along" trial period. I don't want to sound presumptuous, but the gang liked me and what i had to bring. I went along for multiple drug runs, donated to gang operations, and devoted plenty of my time. About a day or two before trial judgement day, I had some personal life issues come up, which prevented me from playing Asylum life anymore and made my time unavailable. In short, I just kinda dropped the server and Arma as a whole to focus on my issues at hand. But a year has passed, and I am now for certain available to dedicate my time, if I were to be given a second chance.

 

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak?

I am an experienced Teamspeak user, speak full English, am turning 19 years old, I live in the eastern time zone, and don't have a terrible scratchy mic

 

What can you bring to ATF?

I can bring experience, reliability, time, dedication, effort, and most importantly, loyalty. I am by no means the best Arma player the world has ever seen, but I can promise you that I certainty know what I am doing and how to pull my own weight. I am not stingy when it comes to money, I fully understand that in order for gang operations to work and be successful, funding in necessary. I not the kind of person that is going to be resistant when funds are needed. If you need the money, and I have the money to give, I will put out no problem. I am fully aware that there is a chain of command, and that certain people will make choices that outrank the ideas of others, and I am prepared to do what needs to be done as is requested of me. If you need me to be on at a certain time, I will do everything I can to make sure that i can be present for whatever task is at hand, permitted my work schedule doesn't already have me locked down. I am an experienced pilot (not the best but definitely not the worst), and I a fully understand the mechanics of Arma and Asylum life as a whole. If you would give me a second chance, and give me the opportunity to prove myself, you will not be disappointed. Thank you for your consideration.

-Logan

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the teamspeak address.

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/7/2016 at 0:05 AM, Marcus18 said:

In-Game Name: Marcus

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): Shit idk, quite a bit actually, just started getting back into it again.

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? Nah

Current/Past Gangs: None, Fly solo usually

Do you have a Mic and TeamSpeak? Both

What can you bring to ATF? Well I've spent most of my Arma experience on Wasteland, I've got pretty great accuracy with all the new marksman rifles, In other words id be a good enforcer. Good shot for sure. I enjoy killing people because if you don't you die. Um ive taken the liberty to try and rob the fed by myself usually I fail, but I'm persistent. I'm a great guy to play with, I listen and respect the high rank men.

Accepted for interview. Please check your inbox for the teamspeak address.

Share this post


Link to post

In-Game Name: Matthew

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): 64

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No 

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes both

What can you bring to ATF? A fun experience and constant time on.

Edited by RiSKYxPUNISHER

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/9/2016 at 10:55 PM, RiSKYxPUNISHER said:

In-Game Name: Matthew

Any other previous names you have gone by: None

Asylum Hours (approx.): 64

Have you ever been Banned? If so, why? No 

Current/Past Gangs: None

Do you have a Mic and Teamspeak? Yes both

What can you bring to ATF? A fun experience and constant time on.

Accepted for interview. Check your inbox for the Teamspeak address.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...