Spanish initiation?

I am the leader of the hispanic gang in server 2, we all initiate RP in english "hands up, stop there" and everyone in the gang know the basic english to initiate RP, we also AFTER initiating RP we added some extra spanish to make our style of roleplay unique. But like i say, we initiate the RP in english. You should have evidence so I can talk to the member who did not initiate RP

Its a american server, we speak english, we initiate in english, if they dont speak english when they initiate then its breaking the rules
America means the whole continent, where there are over 10 different languages. It's a server based on the USA, although I'm from Puerto Rico and my first language is Spanish, and we are part of the United States, so your point, from my perspective, can be taken as a racist perspective. Therefore, based on your judgement, i can initiate in Spanish, Portuguese, etc etc, and it;s not against the rules. If we are from spanish speaking community, and we want to add a hispanic twist to the RP, we can. THE WHOLE POINT IS TO RP AND HAVE FUN! But, we do initiate in english, and in some cases we help as translators to both have fun and make the RP interesting, and to help those that aren't as good in english as some of us are.
Its a american server' date=' we speak english, we initiate in english, if they dont speak english when they initiate then its breaking the rules[/quote']

Pretty much this. We'd have to try explaining that to them though.

I mean, I could go learn how to say "Hands Up" in like, 9 languages and just have a field day shooting people who literally can't understand me.

Gnashes we can get on the teamspeak and sort this out to avoid misunderstandings. It's not the point of this, we wanna have fun, continue to do RP our way beacuse that's the whole point of our presence in the Altis Life.
I am the leader of the hispanic gang in server 2' date=' we all initiate RP in english "hands up, stop there" and everyone in the gang know the basic english to initiate RP, we also AFTER initiating RP we added some extra spanish to make our style of roleplay unique. But like i say, we initiate the RP in english. You should have evidence so I can talk to the member who did not initiate RP[/quote']

Honestly couldn't tell you who because it was a couple days ago. If it happens again I'll let you know.

Would you please provide gang name or any names we can use to identify them?

I'd rather not because it was only one incident and I told them it was against the rules and it hasn't happened since but I just wanted clarification.

From my view, as long as we initiate in english it's fine, although the whole point of the spanish thing is our style of RP. So expect more spanish at some point. :P
Would you please provide gang name or any names we can use to identify them?

I'd rather not because it was only one incident and I told them it was against the rules and it hasn't happened since but I just wanted clarification.

@angelo yeah man RPing in Spanish is fine (by me at least). But some kid ran up to me and said something in Spanish and then shot me.

"Eeeh mate' date=' put your hands up mate, sorry for doin this to yeh mate but I gotta fund my maple syrup addiction mate. I'm sorry mate."[/quote']

No no no its "Sorry m8 but can you place your hands in the air der, i am really sorry aboot this there, but i need your hands in the air, ya know waht never mind. i am sorry"

From my view, as long as we initiate in english it's fine, although the whole point of the spanish thing is our style of RP. So expect more spanish at some point. :P

So should I start speaking in Japanese? lol If I recall I got kicked for having a name in Japanese... speaking a different language hinders one person unable to 'comply' in a situation which would give you grounds to shoot them. This is highly unfair.

Example

P1: Hello, hands up.

P2: *puts up hands*

P1:座ってか死ぬ!(sit or die)

P2: I don't know what you said

P1: *shoots for none compliance*

^^ Not very fair as the second player doesn't have a chance. I find it not very 'RP' like if both parties can't participate.

Hosting an international community requires finding a common language, where everyone can interact with one another. Whether it be Japanese, English, Spanish or German one needs to be found.

It can be difficult to choose one without discounting others, but the choice needs to be made and it needs to be firm.

Don't view it as racist or distasteful but view it as a unique and excellent tool to improve on your own language skills.

So should I start speaking in Japanese? lol If I recall I got kicked for having a name in Japanese... speaking a different language hinders one person unable to 'comply' in a situation which would give you grounds to shoot them. This is highly unfair.

Example

P1: Hello' date=' hands up.

P2: *puts up hands*

P1:座ってか死ぬ!(sit or die)

P2: I don't know what you said

P1: *shoots for none compliance*

^^ Not very fair as the second player doesn't have a chance. I find it not very 'RP' like if both parties can't participate. [/size']

IF we say hands up in english and then we say other things in spanish we do it to roleplay, just for the person hear us speak spanish, but if i want to say, sit or die, i will say it in english, everything in spanish is only extra. we will never tell u to do something in spanish and then if u dont do it kill u, we just talk spanish as an extra roleplay.

IF we say hands up in english and then we say other things in spanish we do it to roleplay' date=' just for the person hear us speak spanish, but if i want to say, sit or die, i will say it in english, everything in spanish is only extra. we will never tell u to do something in spanish and then if u dont do it kill u, we just talk spanish as an extra roleplay.[/quote']

I think , if true this is perfect. I can bet it would be better than some of the rp I have heard from some rebels at times, myself included.