I am Neevo

Neevo

I am Neevo. Some of you from server 3 may know me xD I am sometimes an asshole in red zones but generally nice outside of them. I like to help fresh spawns out or low geared people and I like to help peeps out in sidechat. I've been on Asylum since about December and am enjoying my time! 

God damn police....

pete likes this
6 hours ago, Neevo said:

I am Neevo. Some of you from server 3 may know me xD I am sometimes an asshole in red zones but generally nice outside of them. I like to help fresh spawns out or low geared people and I like to help peeps out in sidechat. I've been on Asylum since about December and am enjoying my time! 

God damn police....

Woooooooooooow really Neevo??? You killed me in a Redzone the other day. You were just camping the upstairs of the Rebel waiting to kill people I guess... and that plus a laundry list of other shit caused me to leave asylum for days so thanks for that. And I was low geared which is funny cuz you say you like to help low geared people.... Its just funny this post seems like its for me lol.. anyways he did comp me $1000 but that didn't really cover.... ohwell welcome.

11 hours ago, eric91611 said:

Woooooooooooow really Neevo??? You killed me in a Redzone the other day. You were just camping the upstairs of the Rebel waiting to kill people I guess... and that plus a laundry list of other shit caused me to leave asylum for days so thanks for that. And I was low geared which is funny cuz you say you like to help low geared people.... Its just funny this post seems like its for me lol.. anyways he did comp me $1000 but that didn't really cover.... ohwell welcome.

Rebel is one of those places I /normally/ shoot firet because most others do and the god damn Imperium are always there. I did give you $1000 as you said, when I saw you weren't rolling with a gang.

2 hours ago, Neevo said:

Rebel is one of those places I /normally/ shoot firet because most others do and the god damn Imperium are always there. I did give you $1000 as you said, when I saw you weren't rolling with a gang.

Lol well i appreciate it i guess :\