Ē Evasive [Recruitment Page] #S1

Dork

Server 1 is lacking gang activities that are vital to the everyday health of the server

Looking to meet new players? Lack of gang life on S1 have you in the dumps? look no further, Evasive is a small group of guys that can successfully handle any situation that is thrown our way. Our gang is more cop focused than cartel focus because at the moment, gang life is nonexistent. When gang life picks back up, we will move our focus as needed, but right now the APD needs some source of income to maintain their saltiness from dying. 

We do PB's and banks a lot, with as little numbers as possible, yet still achieving victory. Store robbery success is a must. we are currently looking for more members so we can fight any time of the day and expand our rain of terror across the map, from Sofia to Kavala and every stop in between.

Requirements

Must be able to support themselves financially at any moment (no begging for money)

Calm, pleasant manner towards other players (No hateful or racial slurs)

Knowledge of Arma Physics

Knowledge of PB & Banks (Cartels is a plus) 

Minimum of 1000 hours

age 16+

Interested? Apply below: 

In game name:

Hours (Provide screenshot):

Timezone:

Previous gang affiliation:

What are you skills (Driver, flyer, shooter, negotiator):

Why do you want to join Evasive: 

Edited by wr4thx
Quenton and asiuxjau like this
4 minutes ago, Veizuh said:

Steven No cartels

no one to fight lol. Torment is rarely on and they are pretty much the only gang that fights other gangs. My objective is to train them with tactics for bank/PB/Feds against the cops until gang life pops back up again and start bringing guys to cartels to see how everything plays out.  

Just now, wr4thx said:

no one to fight lol. Torment is rarely on and they are pretty much the only gang that fights other gangs. My objective is to train them with tactics for bank/PB/Feds against the cops until gang life pops back up again and start bringing guys to cartels to see how everything plays out.  

Alright man same with my gang i'll probably go back to kavala checkpoint lol I just want to have fun and i will probably play more aussie life and cop 

In game name: ProjectGemini

Hours (Provide screenshot): https://gyazo.com/292b40c0e97c964d9e963c2f9341ff77

Timezone: EST

Previous gang affiliation: Mostly trash, The Brotherhood/Exiled/Twisted, Medellin Cartel (minor gang a few months ago), my own gang that lasted about 5 minutes, and I joined Legacy recently for probably a day until that all started dying too. 

What are you skills (Driver, flyer, shooter, negotiator): "Driver" (If crashing into rocks and fences is driving), I can fly relatively well but prefer not to, and obviously I'm capable of firing a gun. I'm a semi-potato.

Why do you want to join Evasive: Gangs are dead man, any gangs I've been involved with recently have ended up disbanding or getting all screwy. You all seem nice and I want to join a group that's (relatively) sane. 

14 minutes ago, ProjectGemini said:

In game name: ProjectGemini

Hours (Provide screenshot): https://gyazo.com/292b40c0e97c964d9e963c2f9341ff77

Timezone: EST

Previous gang affiliation: Mostly trash, The Brotherhood/Exiled/Twisted, Medellin Cartel (minor gang a few months ago), my own gang that lasted about 5 minutes, and I joined Legacy recently for probably a day until that all started dying too. 

What are you skills (Driver, flyer, shooter, negotiator): "Driver" (If crashing into rocks and fences is driving), I can fly relatively well but prefer not to, and obviously I'm capable of firing a gun. I'm a semi-potato.

Why do you want to join Evasive: Gangs are dead man, any gangs I've been involved with recently have ended up disbanding or getting all screwy. You all seem nice and I want to join a group that's (relatively) sane. 

Previous Gang Affiliations are .... Accepted as Trial. Pm sent to you

2 hours ago, wr4thx said:

I'll see if I can get Bratva to come fight you guys on S1. Until then, fight Angels.

• 2 years later...