When the Kidnapee takes justice into his own hands

Backstory: We had just kidnapped him about 10 minutes ago from Sofia and when we get caught by the police, Richard decides to take justice into his own hands.

P.S. We did NOT pay/tell him to do this. Also he is NOT part of the gang/affiliated in any way with us. He is simply a random person we had kidnapped from Sofia and decided to take justice into his own hands. Guess he took FSA's code a little bit too seriously. :kappa: 

[video]

Even though vdm... AWESOME LOL xD me and a buddy of mine kidnapped 2 new guys in kavala made them fill a hemmt box full of weed for us, gave them the money afterwards a bit later cops were chasing us and we got downed around dp11 where apparently the 2 guys we kidnapped had houses filled with guns, and they killed all the cops for us <3 kidnapping people and not killing them actually is worth it! 

12 hours ago, Juan Lei said:

Even though vdm... AWESOME LOL xD me and a buddy of mine kidnapped 2 new guys in kavala made them fill a hemmt box full of weed for us, gave them the money afterwards a bit later cops were chasing us and we got downed around dp11 where apparently the 2 guys we kidnapped had houses filled with guns, and they killed all the cops for us <3 kidnapping people and not killing them actually is worth it! 

LMAO would love to see that video