Recruits:

Kevin

Requirements:

- Must be 17 or older
- 500 hours on Arma, experience with Asylum
- An understanding of tactical communication
- Solid shot with a thorough knowledge of Arma mechanics
- You must be financially independent

Formed deep in the underworld of Altis, Animus Enterprise is a gang that specializes in acts of violence. We are looking to expand our operations from Kavala to the rest of Altis in an effort to seize control of all it has to offer. New members must be excellent team players, understand tactical communications, be mature and amicable, and understand the importance of structure in a criminal organization. You will be subjected to a trial week upon acceptance wherein your qualifications will be evaluated by leadership.

When submitting an application, please copy and paste the following format and answer the questions accordingly:

In-Game Name:

Arma 3 Total Time:

Estimated Asylum Time:

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?

Current and Past Gangs?

Why do you want to join our gang?

Do you have any special skills or qualifications?

Upon acceptance of your application, you will be sent a link to the Animus TeamSpeak where an interview will be conducted.

Good luck!

Edited by D the G

In-Game Name: Kevin

Arma 3 Total Time: 1317

Estimated Asylum Time: 1100-1200

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes.

Current and Past Gangs? Mercenary Division, Drunk Squad, Notorious, Untamed, The Ambassadors of Hell, and Enigmatic.

Why do you want to join our gang? I'm friends with one of the members in your gang.

Do you have any special skills or qualifications? I'm a good pilot with an orca and a hummingbird, I make money very quickly, and I'm a pretty good shot from 100-600 meters.

D the G likes this
1 minute ago, KevinTT said:

Current and Past Gangs? Mercenary Division, Drunk Squad, Notorious, Untamed, The Ambassadors of Hell, and Enigmatic.

Why do you want to join our gang? I'm friends with one of the members in your gang.

Do you have any special skills or qualifications? I'm a good pilot with an orca and a hummingbird, I make money very quickly, and I'm a pretty good shot from 100-600 meters.

+1 

D the G likes this
1 hour ago, KevinTT said:

Application Accepted, TS info sent

In-Game Name: Walt Mac Bean

Arma 3 Total Time: 750-800

Estimated Asylum Time: (Unknown)

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None

Why do you want to join our gang? Im friend whit one of the members

Do you have any special skills or qualifications? I think im good at shooting from 200-400m range and im good at flying but i can improve my landings.

49 minutes ago, Tobakroger said:

In-Game Name: Walt Mac Bean

Arma 3 Total Time: 750-800

Estimated Asylum Time: (Unknown)

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes

Current and Past Gangs? None

Why do you want to join our gang? Im friend whit one of the members

Do you have any special skills or qualifications? I think im good at shooting from 200-400m range and im good at flying but i can improve my landings.

Application Denied

Game Name: Twix

Arma 3 Total Time: 1200+

Estimated Asylum Time: 700+

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes and es

Current and Past Gangs? Current gang is CF, just a gang of friends, and past big gangs ATF

Why do you want to join our gang? Well I have encountered you guys before and seemed very chill and were looking to find a good gang to chill and do some work in.

Do you have any special skills or qualifications? I am a good shot far range but I also specialize in CQC, I am also a pretty expirienced pilot with over 400+ hrs in a Heli/Jet. I am also quite good in Tac Comms and know my way around the place.

On 14 April 2016 at 8:55 AM, Twix said:

Game Name: Twix

Arma 3 Total Time: 1200+

Estimated Asylum Time: 700+

Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes and es

Current and Past Gangs? Current gang is CF, just a gang of friends, and past big gangs ATF

Why do you want to join our gang? Well I have encountered you guys before and seemed very chill and were looking to find a good gang to chill and do some work in.

Do you have any special skills or qualifications? I am a good shot far range but I also specialize in CQC, I am also a pretty expirienced pilot with over 400+ hrs in a Heli/Jet. I am also quite good in Tac Comms and know my way around the place.

Going to be pulling my app off for a little to seek an opportunity i was offered.

Good Luck though,

Twix