Remove Garage Cap

16 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

or at least increase it

the garage cap is 30 right now, this doesn't stop you from having more than 30 just makes it more difficult. I have 45 cars in my garage and 6 helis, having 45 cars means i cannot buy a orca/hellcat at rebel so at least fix that.

Or sell some hatchbacks.

2 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

only have like 5 hatchbacks...

That's not really the point....

Why do you need 40 cars to begin with? If you want something to change you need to say why its actually a problem, a 30 vehicle cap is a ton of vehicles...  

Just now, HotWings said:

That's not really the point....

Why do you need 40 cars to begin with? If you want something to change you need to say why its actually a problem, a 30 vehicle cap is a ton of vehicles...  

at least 3 of each vehicle and i try to keep 10+ sports

Just now, Gnashes said:

You own the following "junk" vehicles.

3 Rubber Boats, 3 Hatchbacks, 5 Quadbikes, 14 Medic Hummingbirds, 9 GoKarts, 6 Offroads.

Maybe you should sell some of those before complaining about not having enough Garage space.

how many of those medic hummingbirds have 0% fuel? only offroads, quadbikes and hatchbacks count towards those 30 cars anyway

2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

All I can suggest to you then is to go sell your plethora of Zamaks, etc and buy housing on 1-3 to save your money. The garage cap of 30 has never been an issue, even for Admins. I somehow highly doubt there's a legitimate need to change it.

but i need them because my gang is poor and i have to pull vehicles for them :(

Just now, henky said:

I think the cap has his own reasons? lag etc ?

but only 30? :( 

tbh my main problem is that i cant buy hellcats/orcas because it's in the rebel CAR shop not on its own

Here in my garaaaaage, just bought this new Ifrit here.
t’s fun to drive up here in the Kavala hills.
But you know what I like more than Ifrits?

Quadbikes!

8wk1huw.png

In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these 47 new vehicle gargages that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new Quadbikes that I bought. 

Now maybe you’ve seen my Forum posts where I talk about how I need to store more Quadbikes.

You know, I buy a Quadbike a day not to show off, it’s again only about the Quadbikes.