¤REACT¤ -All Servers (Merchant / Mercenary Group)

Cobra

28241eq.png

Our Mission:

The REACT (Resource Enforcement  Advocating Commercial Trade) unit is a neutral merchant company that works exclusively in commercial trade and . In other words, we are here to provide the best products to market with fair prices. Members of REACT aim to provide safe and streamline trading route for both illegal and legal trading. We have two main divisions within REACT that help in both trading and aggressive acquisition of resources on Altis. We do not claim to be saints, nor do we intend to be. Who we decide to help and who to engage is at the discretion of the group's leaders. However, WE DO NOT ENGAGE COMPLIANT CIVILIANS. No politics, no subjugation to the law, and no discrimination towards fellow supporters. Anyone who can agree to this perspective are encouraged to join.

2uom69d.png

Requirements:

*Note that these requirements are simply for your interview/training process and does not guarantee full membership.

1.) Must possess exceptional RP skills.

2.) Mic/Headset.

3.) Display and maintain mature attitude.

4.) Decent knowledge of Asylum Cartels and valuable goods.

5.) Active 2-3 days a week on Asylum.

6.) Must be able (or learn) to fly AFM (rotor-lib) helicopters.

7.) Must know how to use the Asylum Exchange.

Application Format:

In-Game Name-

Age-

Arma Hours(Screenshot)-

Banked Money-

Have you ever been Banned?-

Current/Past Gangs-

Do you know how to work Asylum Exchange?-

Any experience in flying/cartels/crafting?-

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?-

What's your interest in joining REACT?-

2mzjq81.jpg
Edited by Cobra

In-Game Name-Goosey

Age-15

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- And my print screen aint working so you can just look at my steam profile. its a astounding 349 hours.

Banked Money-75k I think

Have you ever been Banned?-nay

Current/Past Gangs-Vile Vigilantes

Active APD Member?-nay

Any experience in Bounty Hunting?-meh good amount.

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?-Kind of a shabby mic but it'll do until Christmas and yes I have TS.

What's your interest in joining REACT?-Well I was apart of another bounty hunter gang and they always doubted me. One time I went into a gas station and a pleb said there was no one there so I opened the door and got shot up multiple times by our bounty so GG Cobra. But I know some people in it so i figured id join in.

In-Game Name-Goosey

Age-15

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- And my print screen aint working so you can just look at my steam profile. its a astounding 349 hours.

Banked Money-75k I think

Active APD Member?-nay

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?-Kind of a shabby mic but it'll do until Christmas and yes I have TS.

What's your interest in joining REACT?-Well I was apart of another bounty hunter gang and they always doubted me. One time I went into a gas station and a pleb said there was no one there so I opened the door and got shot up multiple times by our bounty so GG Cobra. But I know some people in it so i figured id join in.

[ACCEPTED]

Teamspeak IP sent. You will be notified when we're ready for your interview.

In-Game Name-Goosey

Age-15

Banked Money-75k I think

Active APD Member?-nay

Jk' date=' good to see our best PO7 Gunslinger back in action. Let me know if there's any issues with the Teamspeak or interview process.[/size']

• 5 weeks later...

In-Game Name-RiderXYZz

Age-14

Arma Hours(Screenshot)-http://imgur.com/NX2xPpo

Banked Money-10k norm

Have you ever been Banned?-nope

Current/Past Gangs-none

Active APD Member?-nope

Any experience in Bounty Hunting?-Yes alot

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?-Yes

What's your interest in joining REACT?-I enjoy bounty hunting and always thought it would be much easier with a tactical team to work with.

• 1 year later...

In-Game Name- Canadian 

Age- 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 1000

Banked Money- 200k

Have you ever been Banned?- No

Current/Past Gangs- Not really

Do you know how to work Asylum Exchange?- Yes, but could improve with a little teaching

Any experience in flying/cartels/crafting?- Yes, (Experienced Flyer). Somewhat (No real gang experience, as well I do more BH stuff). Yes, (I craft quite often).

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes, both.

What's your interest in joining REACT?- I've been looking for a gang that fulfills this exact criteria and can never find one, it's like a dream come true. As well, I love to provide little mercy jobs on the side of bounty hunting so to be able to do this in a group with other people who are into the same stuff truly interests me. 

EDIT: Just realize this was posted in 2015 and I have no clue how I stumbled upon this lol. If you guys still run this though I'd be down to join

Edited by Canadian
8 minutes ago, Canadian said:

In-Game Name- Canadian 

Age- 17

Arma Hours(Screenshot)- 1000

Banked Money- 200k

Have you ever been Banned?- No

Current/Past Gangs- Not really

Do you know how to work Asylum Exchange?- Yes, but could improve with a little teaching

Any experience in flying/cartels/crafting?- Yes, (Experienced Flyer). Somewhat (No real gang experience, as well I do more BH stuff). Yes, (I craft quite often).

Do you have a Mic/Teamspeak?- Yes, both.

What's your interest in joining REACT?- I've been looking for a gang that fulfills this exact criteria and can never find one, it's like a dream come true. As well, I love to provide little mercy jobs on the side of bounty hunting so to be able to do this in a group with other people who are into the same stuff truly interests me. 

EDIT: Just realize this was posted in 2015 and I have no clue how I stumbled upon this lol. If you guys still run this though I'd be down to join

Everything looks great on paper, accepted for interview. Sending you TS info. 

23 hours ago, Silver-Spy said:

Better not get a bounty of 5k+ or we will hunt you boys down

Gl <3

I employ and support bounty hunters. As susch, your talking to an individual who wrote the basic guide to it. I'm sure we'll be flying well below your radar, hell, we may even reward you for letting our bounties slide. For a reasonable compensation price of course.... ;)

Edited by Cobra
Silver-Spy likes this