5 minutes ago, Stereo said:

yeah cuz you got that 5 mil prestige totally legit you might be next on asylum exposed... But that's none of my buisness

Wait. How did you get that Prominent? But that's none of my business. Don't come on here to talk shit or I'll knock you back to Kavala m9.

Ghost0fDawn likes this
Just now, Scofield said:

Wait. How did you get that Prominent? But that's none of my business. Don't come on here to talk shit or I'll knock you back to Kavala m9.

that seems like thats all you do is kavala pistol bang nowadays 

Edited by Stereo

This has been mentioned endless times and sadly has not been implemented yet. I've looked into the scripts required to run this and they are actually very small and easy to put into asylum. Idk why the developers haven't done so yet. Humans are addicted to gambling risks by nature, this would also be a sinkhole for people who have nothing to do with their money. 

23 minutes ago, The Monopoly Man said:

This has been mentioned endless times and sadly has not been implemented yet. I've looked into the scripts required to run this and they are actually very small and easy to put into asylum. Idk why the developers haven't done so yet. Humans are addicted to gambling risks by nature, this would also be a sinkhole for people who have nothing to do with their money. 

Exactly this. I think we need to start baiting developers with KFC maybe then some magic will happen. ;)

The Monopoly Man likes this