I can't imagine this hasn't been suggested before? But I couldn't find it on the suggestions topics (Didn't look that hard tho) 

Yes I know we shouldn't promote people who we don't trust not to take money out of the gang accounts, but sometimes even the ones you trust you can never be 100% sure, but with logs you  can! Hopefully it wouldn't be something too hard to implement, something similar to this;

Example

- Cassettes withdrawls $20,000 from the Gang account (date and time) 

- Cassettes deposits $20,000 from the Gang account (date and time)

Which can be viewed on the phone as a new phone app, or a sub app under the gang app.

I believe this is really crucial and will help all gangs out, not only to keep an eye on everyone but to also keep track of the flow of money.

I say The rank 1 in A gang should be able to see all this in The "My Asylum" page like Why not? I mean i know we should not put People rank 2 and 1 in The gang we dont trust but we need People to invite to The gang and rank 1 to War other gangs The leaders cant be on on all time.. Or make it so new People is rank 4, rank 3 can invite People, rank 2 can War people and only rank 1 can take out money from gang acc

scen7edcandle and Crossfade like this

I think the whole ranking system needs a rework anyway, the chain of command kind of doesn't make any sense, it should be something like this.

Rank 4 - No power
Rank 3 (Recruiter) - Has the ability to invite people to the gang
Rank 2 (Co-Leader) - Has the ability send/accept war requests, ability to kick from the gang and all of the above
Rank 1 (Leader) - Has the ability access gang funds and all of the above

Came up with this in 10 seconds so it can be slightly changed depending on what other people think. In the current system it doesn't make any sense that a Rank 2 can access the gang funds, however he can't accept/challenge for war.

EvanG, Mike Stmria, Spencer and 3 others like this
On 5/3/2016 at 6:57 AM, Haych said:

I think the whole ranking system needs a rework anyway, the chain of command kind of doesn't make any sense, it should be something like this.

Rank 4 - No power
Rank 3 (Recruiter) - Has the ability to invite people to the gang
Rank 2 (Co-Leader) - Has the ability send/accept war requests, ability to kick from the gang and all of the above
Rank 1 (Leader) - Has the ability access gang funds and all of the above

Came up with this in 10 seconds so it can be slightly changed depending on what other people think. In the current system it doesn't make any sense that a Rank 2 can access the gang funds, however he can't accept/challenge for war.

I agree, the rank system has always been a colossal pain. Something like this would be significantly better.

• 4 weeks later...

Admins in the past have said that shit won't be introduced into the game because you should be able to run a gang with trust.

If something extreme happens like a gang account being emptied, an admin can tell you who did it.

However it's not punishable in whatever means, only to be shunned in public.

Personally i'd say, add it why not aswell though :)