Justin Intro

Hello everyone my name is Justin I'm 19 years old and I live int he United States. I work at a raceway in my state which is really fun I'm security and some pretty funny stuff happens sometimes. I am going to go to college to be a police officer. Perhaps some day join the military as a military police. I have been gaming for years on PC and console... (PC HAS ALWAYS BEEN BETTER) I like to play CS:GO, Arma, Mount&Blade, and War Thunder. I have many other games but usually spend my time in Arma I've been playing in RP communities since Arma 2. I used to be an Admin for TLU which was a Takistan life server a lot of fun moments there catching hackers and being able to spectate people to see what they were doing was always fun. I also have played in realsim units for years. I was in the 82nd AB for almost a year then I joined the 15th MEU i was in there for 3 years just left the other day. Now i'm in 506th just started there so that's pretty cool. I used to be a Moderator for A3L (Evo version) I like to be in staff positions when I join a community to help them out and plus with my experience in the past of being in communites doing countless whitelistings and interviews comp request player reports its not too bad. I also was a Moderator for a Takistan life server in Arma 3. I like being staff but I like playing Arma... I recently found Asylum I've always heard about it since the start but never really played on the server its self until recently. I joined the forums back in Feb. I started playing here and I really enjoy it met some pretty chill people in game and met some really mean people haha best of arma communities tho. But yeah that's a little about me if you have any questions or need a someone to partner with then PM me... You'll usually find me in Kaval shooting RDM'ers and Robbers. I don't RDM myself I just try to protect others from being robbed. :):)

George likes this