S-5 Bring our home back

Leslie

10 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

I miss my 60 FPS on Stratis, Altis is shit 20 - 35 fps. Don't get me started on Aussie.. Playing Altis makes the game more of a driving simulator rather than a military simulator 

I don't know about you buddy and what kind of internet connection and graphics card you possess, BUT when I play I have 60 fps both at altis and stratis nevertheless when I try to play at 6 I have always 10...3 fps xD

Edited by Michael
grammar mistake
Just now, Michael said:

I don't know about you buddy and what kind of internet connection and graphics card you possess, BUT when I play I have 60 fps both altis and stratis nevertheless when I try to play at 6 I have always 10...3 fps xD

Internet doesn't have to do anything with FPS but my PC isn't high end, Arma is CPU intensive and I've an old AMD fx 6300, however I can still get 60 fps on stratis but since Arma loads pretty much the whole map, the bigger the map the less FPS you'll get. In single player editor mode though I get 70-100 FPS all the time.

Michael likes this
Just now, Cassettes said:

Internet doesn't have to do anything with FPS but my PC isn't high end, Arma is CPU intensive and I've an old AMD fx 6300, however I can still get 60 fps on stratis but since Arma loads pretty much the whole map, the bigger the map the less FPS you'll get. In single player editor mode though I get 70-100 FPS all the time.

+1 anyway :P

#wewantstratisback