LG vs. G2

Wubz

now we gotta deal with the fucking brazilians coming outta the woodwork "LOL BRAZIL #1 LOL BRAZIL #1" 

that's why coldzera called Brazil trash, every Brazilian org is moving OUT of Brazil, and you never see any LG members with a Brazilian flag on stage...lmao 

if there's one thing I hate as an online gamer, it's the Brazilian community. They're pure fucking trash in EVERY GAME. 

at least one person knows how to finish off a fucking Brazilian...

410_Fabricio_Werdum_vs_Stipe_Miocic.0.0.

43 minutes ago, epTic said:

now we gotta deal with the fucking brazilians coming outta the woodwork "LOL BRAZIL #1 LOL BRAZIL #1" 

that's why coldzera called Brazil trash, every Brazilian org is moving OUT of Brazil, and you never see any LG members with a Brazilian flag on stage...lmao 

if there's one thing I hate as an online gamer, it's the Brazilian community. They're pure fucking trash in EVERY GAME. 

Is that you Eptic? i thought you shaved chest

18 hours ago, epTic said:

When LG won, a spectator tossed them a Brazilian flag and they just kept passing it around until they reluctantly decided to hold it up.

Thought it was funny.