2 New Talents (or 1)

Getting hunted for your bounty sucks, you can only think and imagina if someone is trying to get you, so with these 2 perks, i think would bring a little more balance.

This talent is in the Rebel skill tree and acts like that :

Rebel

-(name of the talent) - When a Bounty Hunter tracks you, you have a slight chance to get notified. (That would be 15%)

--(name of the talent) - When a Bounty Hunter tracks you, you have a bigger chance to get notified. (That would be 30%)

As a Bounty Hunter you need to track the bounty multiple times, so as the % is not that big, it gets higher by the times the hunter tracks it.

12 minutes ago, Berus said:

Getting hunted for your bounty sucks, you can only think and imagina if someone is trying to get you, so with these 2 perks, i think would bring a little more balance.

This talent is in the Rebel skill tree and acts like that :

Rebel

-(name of the talent) - When a Bounty Hunter tracks you, you have a slight chance to get notified. (That would be 15%)

--(name of the talent) - When a Bounty Hunter tracks you, you have a bigger chance to get notified. (That would be 30%)

As a Bounty Hunter you need to track the bounty multiple times, so as the % is not that big, it gets higher by the times the hunter tracks it.

here's an idea. 

If your wanted, buy a 7.62 and slap the fuck out of the bounty hunter until he gets so mad he rdms you and then just report him. 

DreamC and Duffy49 like this
4 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Rebel have 7.62 with carrier lite and scope, bounty hunter have 5.56 with tac vest and no scope, I dont think rebels need more advantages over bounty hunters :)

they can get scopes in the gun stores man, also its hard to go to rebel sometimes because of campers, fucking campers

5 hours ago, Berus said:

they can get scopes in the gun stores man, also its hard to go to rebel sometimes because of campers, fucking campers

If there camping rebel, you could just trash talk them in side untill they decide to leave. Worked great in the new ec.

5 hours ago, Bunni said:

If there camping rebel, you could just trash talk them in side untill they decide to leave. Worked great in the new ec.

Then go to a different rebel :P 

My point is, gear wise, the rebels have an advantage. In addition, the bounty hunters have to initiate, which gives you another advantage as you can react while the have to wait for your reaction(unless you are in kavala)