Med at Rebel & Turfs

It's pretty time consuming and unnecessary I believe having to going into towns in order to obtain medical equipment such as blood bags, pain killers, defibs etc. With all the recent updates promoting Rebel life, it only makes sense to have medic at Rebel and turfs. This way gangs and other rebel members won't have to enter the city so much and can help segregate civilians from rebels even more. 

The worst part about all geared out and ready to go do a cartel is having to stop by a city or donor town to grab medical supplies, other civilians and especially cops are always drawn to Orca's stopping by a major city, they always want to investigate which ends up causing problems for both sides. 

My suggestion is to allow medical supplies able to be purchasable from Rebel outposts and all turfs. 

You're not serious are you?

Towns are the only place where all three factions meet and interact.

Not everything will be done for civilian convenience. 

Cops have to go to town. You have to go to town. Medics have to go to town.

Ideally, you should have to go to town and not be able to live at rebel. 

Its a point of balance. 

Olivia likes this
14 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

It's pretty time consuming and unnecessary I believe having to going into towns in order to obtain medical equipment such as blood bags, pain killers, defibs etc. With all the recent updates promoting Rebel life, it only makes sense to have medic at Rebel and turfs. This way gangs and other rebel members won't have to enter the city so much and can help segregate civilians from rebels even more. 

The worst part about all geared out and ready to go do a cartel is having to stop by a city or donor town to grab medical supplies, other civilians and especially cops are always drawn to Orca's stopping by a major city, they always want to investigate which ends up causing problems for both sides. 

My suggestion is to allow medical supplies able to be purchasable from Rebel outposts and all turfs. 

Nightfury likes this