[Fam] The Family - Recruiting on Server #1

WELCOME

We're known as The Family.

About Us

"We as a Organized Crime Syndicate will rise beyond the common bounds of Petty Criminals."

Gang location is on Server #1.

We specialize in transportation and distribution including but not limited to drugs, weapons and other various contraband throughout Altis.

Currently looking to expand our operations.

Requirements

Complete a Gang Initiation Task. (Decided by the leading members of The Family during in-game play, after initial application is accepted through this site.)

Basic Knowledge of Asylum Life. (How to feed yourself, get somewhere, spawn at different cities, pretty basic stuff)

Don't steal, lie, or abandon a member from The Family.

Be Handy with a firearm. (Practice on servers named King of the Hill to improve your combat skills)

Application Format

--This means post your application within this Topic, with the following guidelines answered.--

1. In-game Name

2.  Age

3. Timezone

4. Previous Gang affiliation, if any.

5. Time played for ARMA 3

6. Anything else you'd like to say.

Looking Forward to Talking with You,

LEADING MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY

[Fam] Jalali

[Fam] Samuel

[Fam] Kurt

[Fam] Intelligous

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2016 at 8:51 PM, Jalali said:

WELCOME

We're known as The Family.

About Us

"We as a Organized Crime Syndicate will rise beyond the common bounds of Petty Criminals."

Gang location is on Server #1.

We specialize in transportation and distribution including but not limited to drugs, weapons and other various contraband throughout Altis.

Currently looking to expand our operations.

Requirements

Complete a Gang Initiation Task. (Decided by the leading members of The Family during in-game play, after initial application is accepted through this site.)

Basic Knowledge of Asylum Life. (How to feed yourself, get somewhere, spawn at different cities, pretty basic stuff)

Don't steal, lie, or abandon a member from The Family.

Be Handy with a firearm. (Practice on servers named King of the Hill to improve your combat skills)

Application Format

--This means post your application within this Topic, with the following guidelines answered.--

1. In-game Name

2.  Age

3. Timezone

4. Previous Gang affiliation, if any.

5. Time played for ARMA 3

6. Anything else you'd like to say.

Looking Forward to Talking with You,

LEADING MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY

[Fam] Jalali

[Fam] Samuel

[Fam] Kurt

[Fam] Intelligous

1. In-game Name shane

2.  Age 24

3. Timezone pacific 

4. Previous Gang affiliation, if any. Apd. Drunk squad. Defiance. Blackwing

5. Time played for ARMA 3 550 hours

6. Anything else you'd like to say. Yes I have been involved with apd so I know the cop side and rules on server. I also have been in other gangs so I know how other gangs act and work. I know how to work as a team. I can use tactics to overcome situations. I have a lot of experience. Just looking for a gang and I seen you guys on server 1. I like the way things are worked here. And I follow orders well