Introducing myself, Ghost or GhostSniper

G'day,

So I've been around for awhile just never got around to doing one of these introductions. Let's start with, I'm from Australia, living in Victoria. I play games a lot, mostly Arma 3 on the Asylum servers since I was first introduced to it by a buddy of mine that I played a lot of Arma 2: OA - Day Z mod with. Of course at the time, there were no Australian servers, so I played on American servers. We hadn't spoken for awhile and he sent me a message saying, "Dude, come check out this server." So I jumped on, first thing that was said, "Spawn in Kavala". Forever those words will haunt me, as I found out very quickly, it was an insane area to be in. As you were either getting shot at, robbed or getting into trouble.

After a few days playing, we were working out ways to make money and then progress through the game as any new player would. Get money, get bigger trucks, get guns. On the 3rd or 4th day of me playing with him, we were mining diamonds at the medium yield at Kavala, of course it was the closest quarry as we wanted to make that money fast. We did one trip and on the way back for our 2nd trip, we noticed a big as fucking truck. Had no idea what it was at the time (as I didn't play much arma 3 at all besides when it first came out for beta). It just so happened to be a bloke from 64BC (64BitCrusaders). He'd suggested a few ways we could make money and progress with making more money by learning a few talents and working on getting bigger trucks. Then the question popped, how long we've been playing for, were we interested in joining a gang, how often do you play, etc. We then decided to join them and see how it goes.

Later that day we met Slinky, he was pretty cool. At the time, he was stepping down as leader and handing it over to a really awesome guy, HD Neat. As I got to know the group, I realised that they were pretty awesome and I looked forward playing with them for almost as long as I stayed on Asylum. However, after awhile my friend I joined with quit playing for some reason and never really got back to me as to why he quit. 64BC was a great time for me to get to know how the server works, more so to how you can make a lot of cash and fight other gangs for Cartels. My first fight was against a gang called "Anonymous", they were better then what I was, however as a group we manage to overcome them most of the time at Cartels. Then I met the gang "Notorious". They were much more well equipped and were a lot more experienced then most. We'd trade at Cartels, we'd sometimes even win, but they were also a challenge to fight. After while I then met the gang called "Against All Authority". They were definitely a fight we couldn't win, atleast for the time I was with 64BC, we didn't win against them. I quickly learnt who the top gangs were on that server (2) and began to train myself to be as good as them, if not better. 

About 2 weeks down the track, things start to get a little upsetting. Slinky came back and wanted to take command as leader again, which I thought at the time was okay. However the way I heard he had dealt with it with HD Neat was not the case. Neat then went MIA for quite some time and some others we on Cadet Week. The gang itself was starting to fall apart. Slinky came back, however he didn't stay for very long. A bunch of other players were although MIA. The remaining active members were myself, Jammijr, Suppa K, Zaephar, Studder and a couple of others that I can't quite remember. We decided it was time for us to split from 64BC as we got word that Neat was going career cop and others were also thinking of doing the same thing or leaving for good. Us 4 formed a gang called "Crimson War Party". We had a few other names we liked, however this one stood out the most for us.

We then began the hardest part of forming a gang, recruitment. At first we were inviting pretty much anyone just to get the numbers. We then realised this was going to either end horribly or turn out to be a really bad gang. So we kicked a few and began the restrictions or requirements to join. After awhile we came across a few good players and some even helped with recruiting and others helped with other gang related stuff. This is where I meet a few members that I still currently play with today. HeroinUnicorn, Monster, Professor Perciles. After awhile we decided it was time to start fighting other gangs. At the time we fought, Notorious, Against All Authority, Anonymous, Fukinese Dragons and then the odd few gangs that didn't last for long. 

At this point of time, I met a few really awesome players and they're good at it too. Millar, Mugsie, Chao Ming, Ming Murphy. There were others, however we never really spoke to one another. Now at the time we were always on Server 2, so we didn't really know any other gangs besides the Server 2 gangs. Every now and again we'd get Synergy, Envy, Evil Corp, a few others and then the reappearance of Free Syrian Army. We never really stood a chance against these guys in Cartel fights, nor did we stand much of a chance against some of them on 2 already, however we progress to get better and gave the remaining few gangs on 2 a good fight now and again. For some time now we were a great group of friends who would always play together and do pretty much anything and everything as a group, because we were stronger as a group then if we were on our own. This is what most people liked about joining Crimson War Party.

Now skipping ahead of time to where we've merged with a gang called BoA, which I think was Brothers of Altis or something, I forgot. We became Scarlet Sentinels, leading was HeroinUnicorn and Cole. Now at the time I was doing my Cadet Week, which meant I couldn't jump on Civ for awhile. So they decided on this merge as we were losing numbers and more so they wanted to join, however they didn't to be Crimson War Party, so we came up with that name. After my doing my Cadet Week, for the first few weeks it was a little sketchy. We'd always be in our own groups, like BoA was there and CWP was over here, sort of thing. We then did our first Cartel fight and won, however we never won them all, just got lucky winning the first.. I don't recall who we fought. This brought us a little closer as a gang and slowly but surely we ended up actually working and playing together, rather then in our separate groups. A lot of people were asking me if I was actually in that gang, meaning they were making a bad name for themselves and I didn't like it, however I just went with it.

Now going back a bit, during my Cadet Week. I realised how much fun the Altis Police Department could be. I mean it had its moments, but at the time it was rather fun. When Feds were a thing, that was always a challenge for myself as I didn't have the Mk for a weapon anymore and I was only a Cadet using rubber bullets. It was fun getting to down people but in the end, there was the case to where we couldn't get them anyway. Prisons were always a laugh as I'd rush in with my quad bike, swerving and dodging bullets going across the bridge, sometimes I'd make it, most of the time I'd cop a bullet to the face. However, when I did make it across everyone would always be surprised about me downing them and getting in without dying. At this point I was becoming a better player. My Cadet Week was more so as a training week for the CQC situations and also getting to learn to RP a bit better. Once my week was done I did my ride a long, passed it and was so happy, I then went on to Civ with my capped bank to buy all the things I've always wanted. More houses, Helicopters, Ifrits :), it was a fun day for me.

Going back to Scarlet Sentinels. A few things were happening which made some players leave or quit and we were slowly dying as a gang. I also went off for awhile to play CS:GO or LoL (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends). I was becoming less active as I used to be. I came back and they've told me they're making a new gang, because Cole had decided it wasn't working out and had left to reform BoA. We also then went back to being Crimson War Party. We were trying our best to get it working however it just wasn't there and we then decided, maybe we need a new name. Legacy was the name that was chosen. I thought it was a great name, however I was also going overseas in the next few months for 3 months. Legacy was also a fun time with Cartels and other gang related activities.

I've gone overseas to come back and hearing the server's database and what not was hacked and wiped. I logged in for the first time as I was already worried about losing my houses, to having nothing but my houses, which was rather funny. I recovered 90% of what I lost due to me being in-active for so long but it was better then nothing. At this point of time, a lot had happened with our group, jumping to different servers, merging, new gang, etc. I came back to us being BlitzKrieg on Server 3. It was a little upsetting for me as I had all my houses and what not on Server 2, but I got over it and got more houses for our new home server. I was rusty as fuck when it came to fights, however I was slowly getting it back. I was no longer the pilot of the gang nor was I the best shot. We had some new comers which were much better then myself. After awhile I started to prove I was worthy and we were kicking ass. The gangs at the time were Imperium and Bratva that we fought a lot, sometimes Insanity although mostly Imperium as we were always fighting for those Turfs and not so much for the Cartels. After a few weeks being back in with Asylum and the gang, Blitz was starting to fall apart. Heroin, then decided it was time to end it and move on. So Blitz was shut down to a 6 man gang. We were thinking about recruiting but then we decided to merge in with Bratva.

This is where I am today. Bratva has been a great group for me to heighten my skill and focus more on the fight itself with call outs and tactics.. even though we do have our moments. I am still trying to get better, even though I think I can consider myself a decent player to what I used to be. I mean I can, I was horrible when I first joined and started playing and fighting with 64BC. I've also had the struggle of low frames with a potato of a PC. Since my upgrade I feel like I can actually get those kills to where I couldn't before, which also helps. I'm glad to of been part of this community for how long I've been here for, however I feel this coming sooner or later, where it all might come to an end. However I'll stick it out till the very end and do the best I can and get those top fraggers one day. As a Bratva member, we've fought quite a lot of gangs compared to my previous gangs. Just to name a few, Synergy, Envy, Insanity, Evil Corp, Imperium, Camorra, Free Syrian Army, and a few others. I find it sometimes to be very frustrating but at the same time exciting.

So that's pretty much about it, my life on Asylum so far. Its been on hell of a ride and I look forward to what is ahead but at the same time I'm worried as to what it might become. So yeah, I'm sorry its such a long story but hey, I had to tell it one day. I figured today or tonight, whatever time zone you're in, it was about time I got to it. Oh and since I've gotten my upgrade for my PC I'll be making/posting videos for you all to watch and hopefully enjoy. I've already got a few on there but hey, there's a lot more to come.

I've also been know as: Ghost, Wombat, V4D4R, Haunting and TowelBomb.

As I like to say,

"Go Hard or Go Home"

GhostSniper

https://i.gyazo.com/94e2f0bb11f7320b63bc2aeea875fd09.png 90% Aslyum, 10% KOTHhttps://i.gyazo.com/c7fe3e660e120dfee68ba18372869239.png

(BKB) Sean and DosWolf like this